Red Bull Boss: Two police generals among ten senior officials that could face prosecution

webfact

8 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

could

Important word.

Anyone who gets prosecuted will be a scapegoat, to deflect any guilt from the people higher up the chain, i.e. the recipients of the big money. 

ohhh man I don't like you, had all my post written up and then realized that you beat me to it  555

magic words =  Could.....  and possible prosecution

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Artisi said:

They might need to clean up a couple of offices at inactive posts  to accommodate the generals, but then it is very unlikely to get to that point. 

From all the recent activity of the anti - corruption brigade, anyone might think there is the possibility of an election in the air - cha cha cha has to look like he is dancing to the right tune called "I'm going to clean up corruption". 

He started out well sorting out the corrupt lottery sellers-but really lost it there for awhile, but now aiming to get back on track. 

Further, the NACC has a very long-term very dismal record of ever actually charging people let alone achieving any prosecutions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. I know who you are. You are a nobody. You might have some cash, but that does not mean you are anyone, to us. 

Please don’t be rude. It completes the picture of the ugly American

1 hour ago, DaveE13 said:

The generals will probably end up as Senators.  Seems normal place for the corrupt.  Look at the PMs brother 

Not forgetting the drug dealer... 

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Further, the NACC has a very long-term very dismal record of ever actually charging people let alone achieving any prosecutions.

Dog and pony show comes to. mind.... 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

What I do not understand is if an "arrest on sight" warrant was issued by Interpol surely he would have been collared by now?

So has no such warrant been sought by the relevant Thai authorities?   

Ask 10 police, you'll get 10 different answers on that question.

Red Bull Boss: Two police generals among ten senior officials that could face prosecution

Isn't this out of this world Senior Officials getting Prosecuted and the Killer still goes Free ,they Know every day where he is But don't seem to get their Stuff together to bring him to Justice. 

what a Laugh (Disaster)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, digger70 said:

Isn't this out of this world Senior Officials getting Prosecuted and the Killer still goes Free ,they Know every day where he is But don't seem to get their Stuff together to bring him to Justice. 

what a Laugh (Disaster)

There stuff is together ok, Baht stuffed into their mattress 's

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

As you so eloquently put it, here is the shortened version....."How much is a life worth in Thailand"

Obviously not much because given the overall death toll in Thailand these past 12 months that figure hasn't been reached yet.  So sad.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Some charges have been dropped since the incident but two remain on the books. One for drugs use (cocaine) expires next year but one for reckless driving causing death can be prosecuted until 2027. 

Well in that case, he'll probably return to Thailand a free man while a bunch of fall-guys are still serving time.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, keystonecoppers2 said:

Oh, how I miss the Mossad and their capture of Adolf Eichmann in 1960.   But I know that times have changed since that time and any such thing would not go down well today. Still, that was justice done, at that time!

Just do it, say nothing, no pointing or photo shoots, but then I realised where I was, selfies over-ride everything. 

Yawn.

Is there still an Interpol "Green" notice out for bossy?

No clue why they're doing this? No one expects anything to come of this.

Would be funny though if the only people to serve time are police, given a policeman died.

And whatever happened with Luang Por Dhammajayo? Sheesh, for a few weeks it seemed like all the police were after him, then poof.