Can't do 90 day report online AGAIN!

I could not do them from the day they were available in 2015 until October of last year due to an old entry and a new passport after they did something to allow me to do them.

I assume you are getting the message to contact you local immigration office if using the online site.

Many times it is an error in the info you enter on page one.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I could not do them from the day they were available in 2015 until October of last year due to an old entry and a new passport after they did something to allow me to do them.

I assume you are getting the message to contact you local immigration office if using the online site.

Many times it is an error in the info you enter on page one.

Yes error and being told to visit my local immigration office.

I have checked the info so many times and it is all correct. So frustrating!

2 minutes ago, TonyJ7 said:

I have checked the info so many times and it is all correct. So frustrating!

It is possible there was an error done when you last entered the country that has happened to others.

Have you tried it on the mobile app yet. It gives different messages than the online site that might let you know what the problem is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It is possible there was an error done when you last entered the country that has happened to others.

Have you tried it on the mobile app yet. It gives different messages than the online site that might let you know what the problem is.

No, not yet. I'll give that a go today as a last stand. If unsuccessful, I'll be going to the horrid immigration next week haha.

11 minutes ago, TonyJ7 said:

No, not yet. I'll give that a go today as a last stand. If unsuccessful, I'll be going to the horrid immigration next week haha.

I downloaded the app and it said I am 254 days on overstay. I have a stamp until October 2021 and did my 90 day report last time when I went in person no problem.

Clearly an error on their side, but how unprofessional and frustrating. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TonyJ7 said:

I downloaded the app and it said I am 254 days on overstay. I have a stamp until October 2021 and did my 90 day report last time when I went in person no problem.

Other have the same problem and I am not sure how to resolve it.

Perhaps contact your local office about it and seen if it can be changed in the system.

I will see what happens when I do my next online report in September after doing an extension in August.

OP, don't fight it .... resistance is futile.

My record with 90 reports is:

In person success (naturally) 

New extension then ONLINE success.

Then 3 failures ONLINE (no new pp etc)

Most recent is via mail success.

So next one 15 day window starts July 15.

I will try online July 15 and 16. It will not work for sure. I already have all the 'stuff' in envelope. Just need date it. That will be mailed July 16.

You cannot win the war against the machines. Just watch terminator.

Don't take it up with MTT immigration. The shrug off their shoulders and look of 'not my problem' only causes further angst.

• Haha 1

My one also not work. And the mobile App shows an overstay.. Last year I could to it with the browser and after that it were corrected, the next time the mobile app was working properly again.
This year browser also not work for me... So my guess is the person at MTT not put it in 100% correct. So I will send it Today with mail to Immigration office, as it's now exactly 15 days.

It's so boring that they really can't do anything correct with online or internet things. Data breach, online website not working... If this would be a company had to make money... the company would be financial lost in the first year!

49 minutes ago, HampiK said:

My one also not work. And the mobile App shows an overstay.. Last year I could to it with the browser and after that it were corrected, the next time the mobile app was working properly again.
This year browser also not work for me... So my guess is the person at MTT not put it in 100% correct. So I will send it Today with mail to Immigration office, as it's now exactly 15 days.

It's so boring that they really can't do anything correct with online or internet things. Data breach, online website not working... If this would be a company had to make money... the company would be financial lost in the first year!

Small tip re mail. Use B4 envelopes both the send and also your return. 

I just received my return receipt with all my photocopies and cop this a new TM47 from CW.

Send EMS so you have tracking record.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Small tip re mail. Use B4 envelopes both the send and also your return. 

I just received my return receipt with all my photocopies and cop this a new TM47 from CW.

Send EMS so you have tracking record.

Hi! Is it too late to do mine by post? I never considered this option.

It is due on 30th June.

8 minutes ago, TonyJ7 said:

Hi! Is it too late to do mine by post? I never considered this option.

If you sent if by EMS today or tomorrow it would be there before the 7 days before the report date that is the actual rule. 

I had the same error a month or so ago as reported by TonyJ7.  As I recall, it said that I was on overstay for 58 days.  That coincided approximately with the date that I had last done my 90-day report (by mail as the internet site was down that period) OR the time that I extended my OA visa.  So I bit the bullet and just sent my 90-day report in by mail almost 3 weeks ago; still waiting for a confirmation reply.  At that time, some Thaivisa people suggested that perhaps the fact that my prior 90-day had been done by mail was never recorded in whatever database they have, so I'm now viewed as "overstay" by the 90-day database (which isn't linked to the visa extension database!?).  And perhaps I should go again in person and this would cause a reset of my date.  Who know!?

3 minutes ago, carlf said:

And perhaps I should go again in person and this would cause a reset of my date.  Who know!?

I tried that and it did not work.

That's not to say it will not work for you.

I have succumbed to the machine. No fight left. 

6 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Other have the same problem and I am not sure how to resolve it.

Perhaps contact your local office about it and seen if it can be changed in the system.

I will see what happens when I do my next online report in September after doing an extension in August.

2 months running ?  OOPs gotcha 

Edited by berybert

The system is clearly broken. I think they want us to report now because it creates busy work.

I couldn't register online after five years if doing so. I've registered twice now walk in MTT. Next in about a month. I know what will happen. Another wasted half day and 350b. It's rubbish.

And this is supposed to attract multi millionaires 555

7 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

I had Online die when I changed passports and renewed my original non-O.  I also used a different nationality as the Thai and CCP obsession with massive stickers and stamps was filling my original, and I wanted pages for other reasons, as the original had years of life, but few pages left.

It has never worked with the second citizenship passport. 

• Confused 1

38 minutes ago, chalawaan said:

I had Online die when I changed passports and renewed my original non-O.  I also used a different nationality as the Thai and CCP obsession with massive stickers and stamps was filling my original, and I wanted pages for other reasons, as the original had years of life, but few pages left.

You cannot change passports issued by different countries without leaving re-entering the country and starting all over again with a new visa and extension of stay.

For online reporting your nationality and new passport number will not match the existing records.

Fwiw today it works fine.  However, using Chrome, the first time I entered submit after filling out the first-page personal data, I got a blank page.  So, I: 

• backed up,
  • re-entered some fields that had been blanked, being sure to use the drop-down lists when available,
  • double-checked to make sure that all cells that were supposed to be blank were (and not - or spaces),
  • entered a new captcha,

and it worked fine.
-- retiree