Information about new Covid-19 cases per province

Eaglekott

Rayong 0 cases, Hooray! It's a funny thing about Covid, that whilst it raged during the last two years I didn't hear of anyone that I knew personally catching it. There was one occasion when the local Tesco closed for several days, but that was it. Then in the last four weeks four people whom I do know have been infected, none of them seriously ill - and I guess none of them appeared in the official statistics.

5 hours ago, Eff1n2ret said:

Rayong 0 cases, Hooray! It's a funny thing about Covid, that whilst it raged during the last two years I didn't hear of anyone that I knew personally catching it. There was one occasion when the local Tesco closed for several days, but that was it. Then in the last four weeks four people whom I do know have been infected, none of them seriously ill - and I guess none of them appeared in the official statistics.

I actually know two that has died from Covid. One just pre stage of diabetes 53 year old, and he died before Vaccine was widely available, and the son of a friend of mine that dies at 24 year old and he was against vaccine. The rest of the family was vaccinated got sick but not that severe. That was one year ago, so probably more dangerous strains (Delta?) than Omicron, 

Now people that test positive with ATK does not even have symptoms, should only check people with symptoms if you ask me.

I guess that the death rate tested positive for covid now is at the same level as people that dies with the yearly flu. but there is no ATK or PCR testing for common flu.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 12:09 PM, Eaglekott said:

Oh, I forgot to post these a few days, anyone still want them? Or are they not of interest any longer?

Sorry for the late reply. 

I would be glad if you would post them again. 

Maybe once a week or every other day?