Information about new Covid-19 cases per province

Eaglekott

the second column is meaningless, it just shows total population. If you prepared those tables by yourself, you should remove that column.

As to infection results - it's not possible, that in nonthaburi, which is part of greater bangkok, difference in infections is over 10x less.

Even more misleading is only 1 infection in samut sakhon - that province is also part of metropolitan bangkok. Difference is 1400x less than bangkok.

Frankly, I wish you should stop posting it. Thanx a lot

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, internationalism said:

the second column is meaningless, it just shows total population. If you prepared those tables by yourself, you should remove that column.

As to infection results - it's not possible, that in nonthaburi, which is part of greater bangkok, difference in infections is over 10x less.

Even more misleading is only 1 infection in samut sakhon - that province is also part of metropolitan bangkok. Difference is 1400x less than bangkok.

Frankly, I wish you should stop posting it. Thanx a lot

Frankly learn how to read the chart. 

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Frankly learn how to read the chart. 

I have already explained why this second column is meaningless.

Also worth pointing that the majority of provinces don't show any infections, which is clearly not true. It's not possible, the average from "infected" provinces is some 5 per 100k, while neighbouring province is plain zero. An average province has 1mln inhabitants, so statistically 10 per province.

Covid is everywhere and in large numbers. Why some provinces can report zero infections is a mystery, must be some mistake in processing data.

There is already a new wave of infections coming, this time with ba 4 and 5.

If reported data is false it puts people into imagined safety state.

Reporting false data should stop, it's harmful

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, internationalism said:

Also worth pointing that the majority of provinces don't show any infections, which is clearly not true. It's not possible, the average from "infected" provinces is some 5 per 100k, while neighbouring province is plain zero. An average province has 1mln inhabitants, so statistically 10 per province.

Covid is everywhere and in large numbers. Why some provinces can report zero infections is a mystery, must be some mistake in processing data.

Second column is not meaning less it is used to calculate the cases per 100k habitants that this document show,

You can tell that about false data to MOPH, Ministry Of Public Health then. This is an english translation from their data they publish daily in Thai. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, internationalism said:

Of course,  I don't believe every digit in these tables. 

But they are still quite useful. 

They often give a rough picture of the reality,  not every detail is correct,  but they are helpful

24 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

I have been away and have not updated for some days so I put from August 1st, If any one want the missing days in July let me know and I'll put them.

image.thumb.png.82be0283a0051b687dddeb78798dbd06.png

image.thumb.png.36120dee6c5164b6e54070f27c4697a3.png

Looking good Bangkok seems to still be the problem area. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

I updated with the one from Aug 11, if you want I can prepare 4 to 10 also.

newer after 11 come a bit later.

Thank you 

No need for 4-10, once in several days is good enough