June 21, 20215 yr Hi Does anyone know if there is place to see new daily corona cases reported by provinces, and not only the top 7 places reported in media? I have searched but been able to find, I just want to check if there is a balance with what they consider Deep Red, Red, Orange etc... For instance the list with most cases is way off. New cases for today states: Bangkok (626) Samut Prakan (544) Nakhon Pathom (359) Chonburi (187) Samut Songkhram (179) Pathum Thani (165) Nonthaburi (117) If you break them down to cases per 100,000 the list look totally different: Samut Songkhram (89.5) Nakhon Pathom (39.88) Pathum Thani (15.00) Chonburi (12.47) Bangkok (5.95) Nonthaburi (4.60) Samut Prakan (4.05) If you then calculate risk of getting Cororna per person you get: Samut Songkhram (0.089%) Nakhon Pathom (0.039%) Pathum Thani (0.015%) Chonburi (0.012%) Bangkok (0.006%) Nonthaburi (0.005%) Samut Prakan (0.004) I am pretty sure there is some districts that is flagged green or yellow that gets much higher risk to get covid than in these 7 with most cases. Cheers. Eagle
June 21, 20215 yr https://mobile.twitter.com/nbtworldnews?lang=en TallGuy posts the same graphics here everyday, anchadian posted is in this thread: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1221171-thailand-reports-3175-new-covid-19-cases-29-more-deaths/page/2/
June 22, 20215 yr Author 10 hours ago, Lorry said: https://mobile.twitter.com/nbtworldnews?lang=en TallGuy posts the same graphics here everyday, anchadian posted is in this thread: https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1221171-thailand-reports-3175-new-covid-19-cases-29-more-deaths/page/2/ Thank you, I was searching and searching yesterday and could not find this information.
June 22, 20215 yr Author Now I have gone through and recalculated cases per 100k persons, and the data for Bangkok puts it on 14th place.
June 22, 20215 yr Author For today 2021 06 22 the order has changed a bit. With Bangkok of 10th place.
June 24, 20215 yr Author Popular Post Not sure if anybody but me is interested in this data but here it is for 2021 06 24. By the way I got my first shot of AstraZeneka vaccine today. Nurses tell me to drink 2L of water each day the upcoming days, and stay away from Alcohol. Searching on internet it seams like Thailand and Russia is the only countries giving this recommendation.
June 24, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Eaglekott said: Not sure if anybody but me is interested Keep up the good work Thanks a lot
June 24, 20215 yr 2 hours ago, Eaglekott said: Not sure if anybody but me is interested in this data but here it is for 2021 06 24. By the way I got my first shot of AstraZeneka vaccine today. Nurses tell me to drink 2L of water each day the upcoming days, and stay away from Alcohol. Searching on internet it seams like Thailand and Russia is the only countries giving this recommendation. Actually those are quite good statistics but if you had the time could you expand it to all provinces perhaps and also if the data is available add for each province th number of tests carried out per 100,000 ?
June 25, 20215 yr Author @Excel my list is actually with all provinces that has reported 1 case or more since 2021 06 22. I made it shorter because it becomes a bit blurry if its to long. This is the complete list from today, 2021 06 25 Edited June 25, 20215 yr by Eaglekott
June 26, 20215 yr Author If someone is interested in the spreadsheet file to be able to sort by column, you can download them from my SharingDrive on the following link in Apple Numbers format. If anyone want to I can export them to excel also. https://softplan.sharingdrive.com/client/publiclink.aspx?id=uLk28nfKnv
June 27, 20215 yr On 6/26/2021 at 3:44 PM, Eaglekott said: If anyone want to I can export them to excel also. I would appreciate that. Thank you
June 28, 20215 yr Author 18 hours ago, Lorry said: I would appreciate that. Thank you It's done, there is a Excel copy in the SharingDrive, I hope the formatting looks OK. https://softplan.sharingdrive.com/client/publiclink.aspx?id=uLk28nfKnv
June 30, 20215 yr Author 2021 06 30, Bangkok is climbing to 5th place on the list. I have a feeling Bangkok will fall fast, not because of the new lock down itself but for the fact that most migrant workers (presumably from many clusters) has fled BKK already.
June 30, 20215 yr Author 15 minutes ago, RubbaJohnny said: Thanks for sharing, what is the source of the data please MPOH? I get the data from NBT WORLD news Twitter page. I don't bother to count for people in Prisons. They are pretty sealed off.
June 30, 20215 yr 5 minutes ago, Eaglekott said: I get the data from NBT WORLD news Twitter page. I don't bother to count for people in Prisons. They are pretty sealed off. Thanks.However I imagine the gaurds wardens and others are transmitting into the communities.Unless there is widespread random testing we'll never ever know. Keep up the good work.
June 30, 20215 yr The Thaiger english news show the daily provincial total cases by the day everyday ..but is not usually posted until afternoon maybe 3 to 4 or 5 pm ..like today Khon Kaen had 33 new cases ,the most i ever see for 1 day..
June 30, 20215 yr Author 23 minutes ago, Smelg said: The Thaiger english news show the daily provincial total cases by the day everyday ..but is not usually posted until afternoon maybe 3 to 4 or 5 pm ..like today Khon Kaen had 33 new cases ,the most i ever see for 1 day.. Exactly like my report. Khon Kaen had 33.. but its out side my scope of top 20. full report you get from my SharingDrive in Numbers or Excel format. https://softplan.sharingdrive.com/client/publiclink.aspx?id=uLk28nfKnv
July 6, 20215 yr Author 2021 07 05 Bangkok on 13th place with 16 Covid cases per 100,000 habitants Risk of get the virus is 0.016%
July 6, 20215 yr Author 2021 07 06 (Sorry i forgot to press submit when I did the post for yesterday, Good content was remembered by the site) Edited July 6, 20215 yr by Eaglekott
July 7, 20215 yr Author 2021 07 07, Bangkok down to 16th place, new on the list is Mae Hong Song, with their first 3 cases since I started this list, They are on place 66 so far out my top 20 list.
Create an account or sign in to comment