Sinovac Vaccine Develops over 50% Immunity against COVID-19

snoop1130

On 6/21/2021 at 5:28 PM, mohinga said:

I would opt for the Russian jab if it were available. But it is not. There are some rumours of it getting the WHO approval in the coming months. But, failing that, I would get one of the Chinese old school endovirus jabs. Maybe not very effective, but at least it would allow me to operate on a longer leash.

At best they could potentially lessen the severity of symptoms if one were to get the virus.

And the risk of serious side effects seems minimal. The same cannot be said for the 2 mRNA jabs.

Veterinary Ivermectin for Covid prophylaxis is readily available. Both Chinese vax use aluminum to potentiate immune responce. I like the sound of Sputnik better than J&J & certainly better than mRNA no matter how effective. 

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

it's clear you can’t stand anything that comes out of China... racist. 

Nice try but last time I checked Chinese are not a race ???? 

Perhaps you should educate yourself, there is a difference between a race of people and a nation of people, there is also a difference between the people of China and the CCP trolls.

I have no problem with Asians, I have an Asian wife and Asian kids, I just don't like liars.

Nice try though, you try to manipulate the Thai people through lies and deception ????

Edited by JamieM

On 6/23/2021 at 1:59 AM, JamieM said:

Oh, we have a grammar nazi here that can't spell irrelevant.

You should really learn how to spell that word considering most of your posts are in fact carefully edited misquotes and irrelevant nonsense.

thanks jamie,in my time in hk i saw the word spelt in many different ways i guess i should have spelt it using the uigher script how silly of me.i was in fact in urumchi in the late 80s .interesting place,the revolts little to do with religion.its an expression of their own being and culture,history, tradition etc,in fact they look more caucasian than oriental,thats doesnt sit well with the han.

On 6/22/2021 at 10:20 PM, richard_smith237 said:

I agree... I am very aware of how poorly the Chinese treat the Uyghurs... (You are clearly care so much the spelling is of Uyghurs is second nature to you !!! ???? - so you can drop your virtue signalling)....

I do agree with everything you write, all of it.... but it errelevant regarding the efficacy of the Sinovac vaccines. 

China’s terrible human rights policies, its international policies, its south China Sea Policies do not equate to Sinovac or Sinopharm vaccines being ineffective.

I don’t like Chinese Communist Party and what they get up to - but I don’t let that distort my opinion of the efficacy of Sinovac...  (or Chinese as individuals).

it isnt irrelavant,the vaccine is used to as part of a propaganda ploy and diplomatic initiative,spent much time in china?obviously little.i lived in taiwan[the last vestiges of chinese culture remain there after the cultural revolution] and hk,visited the mainland many times.if u r blind to the CCPs game just shut up as your not qualified.as for the spelling of uigher it can be spelt in many different ways as its not an english word.they have their own script.the fact is, in china minorities especially ones considered hostile are at the back of the vaccine list,reports from china coming thru hk consistently point to many serious side effects,id believe the chinese citizens rather than the CPP.the missing chinese medics,drs and journos that reported the truth are testament to that.last week the most senior CPP diplomat that ever went across to the USA along with his family defected thru HK.hes presently being debriefed under extreme security and what he knows of covid  and the hk crackdown will become known to western intel.he was running the crackdown in hk behind the hk puppets[,carrie lam etc] that have been put in place.Dong was a member of guoanbu.in fact a leading member and one of his tasks

was counterintelligence.ie seeking out and destroying any democratic opposition with in hk.IE jimmy lai etc,everything in china is political,thats the 1st thing u need to understand and covid and vaccines are now at the point of that sword.so its got everything to do with it,you are extremely ignorant of what goes on in greater china and wish to appear to know everything on the subject but anyone that knows anything of CPP will tell u everything is political in the mainland,control is the name of the game control control control and thats how covid came into the world.lies propaganda and being unable to be responsible for their own behaviour.

i would gladly take SInovac. Its decades old tech and effective with least side effects. Might not be as effective as newer mRNA vaccines but how much data is there really about side effects of the newer vaccines for the long run? At least it prevents to a high degree one from having major complications or death from Covid. read through 4 pages of this thread, i can only come to a conclusion that many are China haters here. no surprises there. oh superior western powers. *meh* *yawn* *boringold<deleted>*