Inoculation of French nationals aged 55+ in Thailand begins Wednesday, June 23

webfact

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Meanwhile, I'm told to pound sand, and be thankful...

https://th.usembassy.gov/a-message-to-american-citizens-in-thailand-from-charge-daffaires-michael-heath/

"May I have more sand, please Sir."

Interesting responses to the US Embassy's ACS tweet. I urge everyone to contribute their thoughts as well. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Aforek said:

I have read that this vaccine is rather for old ( more than 55 ) , and not for women under 50 years old

not the best, but 65% effective for normal covid and 85 % for serious covid ( hospital etc ... ) 

I am registered at BH in Bangkok, 30 of june ( very easy to register, Thai government should take lessons for their 90 days or Covid registration system ) 

What old??? 55??

Are you still sucking mom's nipples?

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Wow. Very fast. Very impressive.

From an idea to implementation in what, a week. Mon dieu.

Now that's Warp Speed.

Congratulations to France.

Actually, I had heard MONTHS ago that there were  negotiations going on between the French embassy and the Thai government, so it wasn't really all that fast.  But as a French citizen who now has an appointment for a vax, I'm VERY grateful for what I believe was quite a long drawn-out task.  Vive la France.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ikke1959 said:

Amazing France... the only country that take care of it civilions .... Chapeau.... and now where are the other EU countries???

Having a slap up meal with the US & UK in the departure lounge?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Inoculation of French nationals in Thailand, aged 55 and over, begins today (Wednesday) for two weeks at eight hospitals across the country, according to the French Embassy in Bangkok

Nice to see some countries have their citizens health in mind.

• Like 1

Only for French expats in Thailand, not the other countries, it seems that the embassy had good arguments ( maybe many retired ) 

between 30000 and 40000 French in Thailand, only 13000 are registered, but for the vaccination, no need to be registered at the embassy, passport is enough 

• Like 1

Jab received yesterday, everything perfect ( organisation etc ... ) ; only two people before me, very " intimate " and quiet 

not hurt, no fever, nothing ...  just a little pain , one second, when the liquid entered my arm