Pattaya: "Online A Go-Go" busted - thirty arrests for Covid violations as bargirls sell "virtual drinks"

webfact

Not sure I feel sorry for those scammers....if they saved, invested and managed their money, instead of wasting it on gambling, drugs, shopping and Toms, they would not be in this situation at the moment.  Live for the day does not work on this planet...it never did in the past and never will.  

Karma hurts.....for a reason!

• Sad 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

They'll just streaming somewhere else, hopefully.

Its being reported that some will be live streaming on Twitch from today. I had to Google Twitch as I had never heard of it, my my it appears to be a huge platform owned by Amazon. 

16 hours ago, tukadadoll said:

Therefore I doubt the online dancers would be interested in a housekeepers wage, their commitments based on there previous salary would be substantial.

Although their commitments would have been of their own making. 

A victimless, is it even a  crime,  so get them for an illegal gathering. Why not refer them to prosecution for income tax evasion while they are at it? Better find new livelihood the days of going to  hotels with two week millionaires are over.  

Sars covid-19, the thin end of the wedge.

Edited by Captain Monday
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

A few still are but not on Soi 6. Doing it out of rented houses now like these ladies.

Only a matter of time before the police find them.

Meanwhile, hidden livestreams have problems finding customers because of the hidden thing.

28 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

A victimless, is it even a  crime,  so get them for an illegal gathering. Why not refer them to prosecution for income tax evasion while they are at it? Better find new livelihood the days of going to  hotels with two week millionaires are over.  

Sars covid-19, the thin end of the wedge.

The problem is that a livestream girl was diagnosed with Covid last week on Soi 6.

2 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

Good earner for PP because they keep the coin in the accounts !!

Nah, they just hold it for 3-6 months and then it's released. The bar owners running the accounts have said in the past they have millions of baht from livestreams frozen that will be released in a few months.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Nah, they just hold it for 3-6 months and then it's released. The bar owners running the accounts have said in the past they have millions of baht from livestreams frozen that will be released in a few months.

Bryan claims the money is gone.

"We burnt through 32 paypal accounts while we were looking for a payment processor that actually told us what we can and cant do. Paypal told us all our money was held for 180 days, so we decided to keep finding more accounts to use and we paid all salaries and commissions. We did this to keep everyone employed and we figured we would get the money in 180 days. We switched to a new payment processor after our last paypal account was banned for 180 days and I had a huge backlash from customers and staff. We explained to everyone that we had large amounts of money held and we couldn't continue down this path to help our staff.

I later found out, despite no nudity, we are bunged into the adult world of payment processors. Which from what I can tell seems to be controlled by the USA.

Those 180 days are finally up and we have found all of the 32 Thailand PayPal accounts have been swiped completely. We have enough money in there to buy a house in any town in the UK. The reason why it's so much money is that we had around 30 streams going and they would roll back 3 days worth of withdrawals and I saw them reverse a withdrawal already in the bank."

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Thats not the case people have lost millions,

Read the horror stories http://www.screw-paypal.com/horror_stories/horror_stories.html

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ohyesuare said:

I read it was being withheld by PP.

21 hours ago, Leaver said:

People paid $237.1 million to watch this guy dance, back in the day.  ????

"The film grossed $25.9 million in its first 24 days of release and grossed an average of $600,000 a day throughout January to March[15] going on to gross $94.2 million in the United States and Canada and $237.1 million worldwide"

Apropos of nothing.

On 6/24/2021 at 1:40 PM, MasterBaker said:

looking at these so called "dancers" you can understand why bar and go-go business in Thailand is doomed

The reason theynare doomed is because the generations of men who get off on that are slowly but surely dying.

It was visible in pattaya before covid, it wont get much better after.

The same people who haunted the bar scene 15 years ago are now falling off their barstools never to climb back up. 

Millenial tourists are not lining up to take their place, theyndo things differently.

• Thanks 1