Pattaya: "Online A Go-Go" busted - thirty arrests for Covid violations as bargirls sell "virtual drinks"

webfact

12 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Lol - so many people whine on this forum about buying lady drinks (whether or not they actually contain booze) and here is a story about people buying "virtual" lady drinks !

What about "virtual" bar fines ?

Not sure where this one was filmed but I'm guessing it was somewhere similar to the one in the OP.

Awesome. Thanks dude.

34 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Not sure if you are aware but there has already been some big shutdowns of bars doing streaming in soi 6, NW group etc.

Interesting that there is NW sign in one of the photos there.

97291A37-8291-4B3A-8BFA-EDD97805BF47.png

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

You have to feel sorry for the girls. Out of normal options for work, so trying to make ends meet with no government help and end up busted.

Shouldn't that  be :

' Trying to make meat end '

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

Not sure if you are aware but there has already been some big shutdowns of bars doing streaming in soi 6, NW group etc.

Yes that whole thing was going on for some while now. Whilst I am sure we all appreciate that ladies working the bars and gogo's must be having a very bad time, I wondered exactly did the ladies actually get much out of mugs paying for lady drinks over the internet by Paypal etc or was  it a con by some of the bar owners ? Why did the streaming suddenly get pulled if it was all above board ? RTP I'm sure must have played a part in it 

• Like 1