Pattaya: "Online A Go-Go" busted - thirty arrests for Covid violations as bargirls sell "virtual drinks"

webfact

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I bet YOU wouldn't be a maid in LOS. They get treated abominably.

I had a Thai friend that left the bar job ( service ) and got a job as a maid. So disgusted at the way she was treated she went back to the bar.

People won't do those jobs because they pay too little and abuse too much. Better to go back to the village than be treated like that.

So because you had a hooker friend who got abused as housemaid, every housemaid in Thailand get abused.

WOW, just WOW,  if ever there was a generalisation.

As for your low payment. A housemaid that does a half decent job can easily make 800 Baht a day. Multply that with 6 days and 4 weeks is 19.200 Baht.

Few Thais that earn that every months, unles s of course they are hookers

Edited by Susco

23 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

there  is enough plastic in that vid to build half a dozen MG cars !!

20 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

They'll just streaming somewhere else, hopefully.

21 hours ago, RayD said:

Anyway, as you yourself say, they're asking for college these days, so many bar girls are not qualified to work 7/11 even if they wanted to, which of course they don't.

Correct .

Working in 7/11 .  Tesco . Makro , etc .

They  wont ever, find foreigner , who can take care , forever .

Lady work Bar , cashier / cleaner , etc ..

Good Brain , more . 555

8 minutes ago, Susco said:

So because you had a hooker friend who got abused as housemaid, every housemaid in Thailand get abused.

As for your low payment. A housemaid that does a half decent job can easily make 800 Baht a day. Multply that with 6 days and 4 weeks is 19.200 Baht.

800 baht a day?

Maybe in Bangkok.  We pay 500 but that's because there family.  

Still 6 days a week at 800  baht cleaning, uhg. It's much better money and enjoyable working in the service industry and that includes bars.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Assuming we mean the same thing by "millenial" most of those guys that I've seen are led around by the nose by some rather unpleasant western woman that for some strange reason they brought to LOS with them. Their mistress wouldn't even allow them to go to Pattaya in case they get an idea that there are better than them out there.

A little off topic (okay, a lot)... 

I'd propose that every marriage license application in the US and UK have a requirement that the prospective groom spends at least 4 weeks in Asia before they're allowed to consider marrying locally.  Just to compare what's out there...  My life would have had an entirely different trajectory had I heeded that advice at marrying age.  Maybe a tragic trajectory, but what a ride.

Virtual bargirls would be just a teaser.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Susco said:

Offer a bar girl 19,200 baht a month to be a maid, and she will decline the offer and keep working in the bar.  She earns more money for less work in the bar, and can get drunk and party with he friends while earning.

Also, should a farang fancy her and take her out of the bar, that's like winning the lottery.   

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, n00dle said:

The reason theynare doomed is because the generations of men who get off on that are slowly but surely dying.

It was visible in pattaya before covid, it wont get much better after.

The same people who haunted the bar scene 15 years ago are now falling off their barstools never to climb back up. 

Millenial tourists are not lining up to take their place, theyndo things differently.

I must agree....my teenagers and those turning 21 are doing their own thing and do not need this kind of stimulation and sure as hell will not put up with scammers.  They have Reddit to warm them about how the game is being played....

Oh well, change is constant!!!

10 hours ago, Susco said:

Well he said she worked service and you presumed she was a 'hooker' because she worked in a bar.

I believe quite a few housemaids get treated poorly, but of course not all, and not just in Thailand. 19200 baht seems to be a good salary for a housemaid.... 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Assuming we mean the same thing by "millenial" most of those guys that I've seen are led around by the nose by some rather unpleasant western woman that for some strange reason they brought to LOS with them. Their mistress wouldn't even allow them to go to Pattaya in case they get an idea that there are better than them out there.

You made every single word of that up. From personal experience, it is much more fun to have a western girl here. 

The truth is that most of the guys that travel to Thailand for the women would have trouble meeting any kind of woman anywhere, if it were not for the financial aspect. 

Since they cannot meet decent women in their home countries, either because of they are severely lacking in social skills or in some other departments, they lash out at their local women and ridiculously, praise the women that they have to pay to be in their company.

Transparently ridiculous. I have a great time with western female friends here. They have their own money, so no expectation that I have to pay for everything. Can do everything a Thai woman can do for you and more.

But of course if you are severely lacking in social skills, it's difficult to find and nurture such a relationship; much easier to buy it. But then you end up with a girl who often doesn't like you at all and is only with you for the money. I saw it all the time. Thai girls talking to their 'boyfriends' on the phone and seeing their faces as they put the phone down and then then eyeing me up in the gym or blatantly telling you that they hate him but they are only in it for the money.

These kind of guys would be taken in the west too. You have to know what to look for in a woman. If you don't you are likely to end up roasted. Likely probably quite a few on this forum can attest to that. It's not about Thai or western; but about avoiding the wolves and sharks dressed as sheep and dolphins.

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

You made every single word of that up. From personal experience, it is much more fun to have a western girl here. 

The truth is that most of the guys that travel to Thailand for the women would have trouble meeting any kind of woman anywhere, if it were not for the financial aspect. 

Since they cannot meet decent women in their home countries, either because of they are severely lacking in social skills or in some other departments, they lash out at their local women and ridiculously, praise the women that they have to pay to be in their company.

Transparently ridiculous. I have a great time with western female friends here. They have their own money, so no expectation that I have to pay for everything. Can do everything a Thai woman can do for you and more.

But of course if you are severely lacking in social skills, it's difficult to find and nurture such a relationship; much easier to buy it. But then you end up with a girl who often doesn't like you at all and is only with you for the money. I saw it all the time. Thai girls talking to their 'boyfriends' on the phone and seeing their faces as they put the phone down and then then eyeing me up in the gym or blatantly telling you that they hate him but they are only in it for the money.

These kind of guys would be taken in the west too. You have to know what to look for in a woman. If you don't you are likely to end up roasted. Likely probably quite a few on this forum can attest to that. It's not about Thai or western; but about avoiding the wolves and sharks dressed as sheep and dolphins.

No doubt youve never been married to western 60k women. Find the right thai woman and she will jump hoops over any western lady. My opinion 

• Thanks 1

Some of these Housemaids/Cleaners can make a lot of money if they are prepared to get off their lazy backsides and stop eating som tam all day.

I showed my cleaner how to do it years ago by having more than one house plan your day and get here at 8 am it take 4 hours to clean my house go have your lunch and move on to another house build up your reputation and you will get recommendations 

I know of another girl who has 10 houses to clean per month got herself a nice little business,

The best cleaner I had was a Philippineo unfortunately an ex bar girl she was so unreliable I had to get rid of her 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Bkktodd said:

No doubt youve never been married to western 60k women. Find the right thai woman and she will jump hoops over any western lady. My opinion 

What is "western 60k" woman? is that a special category of woman? This kind of description of women says more about you than any kind of Western or Thai woman.

This was my point entirely. That you can find good and bad women. It's not about Thai or western, but about the man's ability to filter out and choose the right one in the first place.

The lack of this social skill puts him in the unenviable position of choosing the wrong woman in the first place.

Many, for instance, met their western partners in a pub or a bar or a club. Buying a girl a drink is traditional. Why do you think so many of you sit in bars here? Same *&^%, different day.

You can only talk to a woman with Dutch courage onboard. Hardly the way to choose the right partner.

So you choose with your beer googles on and when she starts to put weight on, slag her off.

Later when it all goes pear-shaped because you have little in common, you cry into your beer and formulate the idea to go to Thailand because "the women will do anything for a tenner". But then when your currency is of lesser value, you start complaining that Thailand is too expensive....

I think you see where I am going. The problem is the men in the first place. 

They just bring the same stupidity with them to Thailand. Embarrassing and making a fool of themselves; hanging around with the lowest class of female possible and thinking that they have won the lottery.

So no, no Thai is running rings around a decent Western woman. You just were incapable of finding and keeping a decent western woman.

I don't just read about it. I have seen it for myself over thirty years. The girls tell me. I overhear the guys talking about how they have been ripped off. Both in western countries and in Thailand. 

How western women are this and that; until they get burned by their perfect Thai partner.

So please stop the ridiculous urban myth about Thai women. Western women can be just as attentive and more. I know. 

At least some of you have wised up and just rent here, since they don't have the time or the inclination to form deeper relationships.

Edited by Eindhoven
  • Sad 1

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

A lot of sense, until you referred to the "lowest class of female possible". ???? Makes you no better than the guys you are criticising.

Nope; I tell it like it is. They meet their girlfriends in bars and clubs here too and then expect them to be faithful. It's totally ridiculous. You would hardly believe the amount of girls even though they were married or with partner, who would still contact me and profess their love. These were girls with whom I was just friends. But they obviously had a deeper connection with me than their partners. Not only Thai girls I might add. Had a Russian girl do exactly the same recently.

So it's about the connection. But when you meet your girlfriends whilst drinking, deeper connections don't really come into it.

So I wrote exactly what I meant. Stop dealing with low class girls and then suggesting that they are better than western women. You just make yourself look like a fool. If it walks like a duck.....then cry into your beer when you finally are confronted by the mental problems and/or infidelity.

On 6/24/2021 at 8:57 AM, rcuthbert said:

I wonder if a radical feminist has infiltrated the Ranks; or is it "Brown Envelope" related?

Disgraceful - are you suggesting that some form of bribery may be influencing the decision as to how and against whom these restrictions are being enforced?

Shame on you!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You're very naive if you don't think what you wrote can apply to all women.  Your comments (like the ones you're commenting on) say more about yourself than the people you're judging.  Of course, exactly the same is true for me.

Misread what you wrote...so have rewritten my reply.

If you actually go back to read what I wrote, that is exactly what I have written.

That it is not about Thai or Western. It's about the men and how they choose their partners in the first place.

Edited by Eindhoven
Misread reply initially
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Ron jeremy said:

What kind of a guy, sits online, watching gals, and sending them virtual drinks?

sad desperate lonely fools!

that’s pattaya ????

Probably the same guy that posts and watches worthless tripe on Facebook, TikTok, Twitch etc etc,  That's just not Pattaya either, its all over the world.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

You're very naive if you don't think what you wrote can apply to all women.  Your comments (like the ones you're commenting on) say more about yourself than the people you're judging.  Of course, exactly the same is true for me.

I know many that have met hookers- wives in bars????????????

22 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

What do they say about myself? I think you just did not read my comments properly. I actually wrote that they can apply to all women and it not about Western vs Thai. Go back and take a look.

3 minutes ago, Eindhoven said:

What do they say about myself? I think you just did not read my comments properly. I actually wrote that they can apply to all women and it not about Western vs Thai. Go back and take a look.

I think we are talking about the same thing. I just don't like branding everyone who happens to be working in a bar or as a hooker, as "low class". As I'm sure you know, there are people who have successful relationships with women they met through these circumstances. 

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I think we are talking about the same thing. I just don't like branding everyone who happens to be working in a bar or as a hooker, as "low class". As I'm sure you know, there are people who have successful relationships with women they met through these circumstances. 

As I wrote earlier, it is not possible to cover every permutation. We know that there are exceptions to every rule. But you have already agreed that much of what I wrote made sense. 

The fact that some of the relationships work does not make it suddenly not make sense. In general, what I have written is true. I am genuinely glad for those whose relationships are working out. Genuinely. Everyone deserves happiness. It makes the world a better place.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I did not use the word hooker at all. But there is no use denying that most of the girls working in the 'service' industry that these people frequent are not highly educated. 

So you are starting from a low bar in the first place. It's actually not a criticism as such; but there is no point in avoiding the truth of the matter.

Many are learning about Thai culture from under educated people. I would not fraternise with such people in my country; so why would I do it in Thailand?

It would be like me dating Vicky Pollard in the U.K. My self esteem would have to have taken a battering for me to do that. That is why I think many have done so; they are wounded. So I am not criticising; just replying to the nonsense of Thai women being better than Western women oft repeated.