Chiang Mai covid vaccination - what documents need take along?

Card

Hi,

Anybody here already got their covid vaccination in Chiang Mai without a pink ID?

Can you tell me:

1. Which vaccine do they provide (I assume sinovac).

2. What documents do you need to take along to the vaccination centre (I assume passport, but what about proof of address etc?)?

Pink card...over 70...5 x 13 digit registrations..local hospital says...will let you know...that was 6 weeks ago..and Bangkok Hospital CM have no vacs..said sorry please wait...regards.. Anyone got a spare French or Chinese Passport..?...Last beer methinks...getting late...avec nam keng krup...

Myself and several expat friends have received the AstraZeneca vaccine at our local hospital in the North of Chiang Mai Province over the last two weeks.

For this vaccine you need to be aged over 60 years and provide some form of identification when registering eg passport.

We were treated equally as Thai residents.

• Like 2

2 of my farang friends have already received their 1st jabs at our district hospital in the NE of CM Province. They both received AZ. I'm scheduled for next SUnday morning. When I registered I was asked which vaccine I wanted, Sinovac or AZ, BUT as soon as they saw my age I didn't have to choose, I was automatically allocated for AZ.

Edited by TigerandDog

11 hours ago, StevieAus said:

Myself and several expat friends have received the AstraZeneca vaccine at our local hospital in the North of Chiang Mai Province over the last two weeks.

For this vaccine you need to be aged over 60 years and provide some form of identification when registering eg passport.

We were treated equally as Thai residents.

Which hospital?

Got jabbed again by one of our local friendly Thai scorpions ..a small one...the big guys avoid...me .recently.....First time  a couple of years ago..was Bad..Second...not so..Third ...only for an hour or so...now...almost ignore....just an everyday occurrence that  happens up here in the Jungle.....never kill them...They were here before us..Chai......

• Confused 2