Unidentified foreigner arrested for allegedly stealing two bottles of liquor in Pattaya and attempting to flee across nearby rooftops, claims he is homesick and wants to be sent back to his country

webfact

23 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Does he think he will get a free flight?

Think he should have researched Immigration Detention, and how deportation takes place from Thailand place. Perhaps securing a loan from friends or family may have been less traumatic for him.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Nothing is free, he will have to pay back the flight when he gets home. But he might get a good free vaccine when he gets home. As most of the vaccines here will get you 14 days in a nice hotel that cost a arm and a leg.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irishman25 said:

did he sob and ask for his MA MA. i want my mama

Maybe his mama will turn up to the police station with him for the wai'ing ceremony as is tradition in the land of no responsibility.. This is only news because he's foreign, this type of nonsense happens in thousands of local villages across the country every night - for house thrashing, to gambling gone wrong, to the crazy drunk

Edited by asiam110
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Nothing is free, he will have to pay back the flight when he gets home. But he might get a good free vaccine when he gets home. As most of the vaccines here will get you 14 days in a nice hotel that cost a arm and a leg.

By the time Moderna or better gets here add on a kidney and slice of liver.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Which is why I made a question of my first sentence, however does he understand that?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, phetphet said:

He might live to regret it if he ends up in a COVID infested jail.

I think jail would be enough to regret it, although i'd hope he receives same wai+5000baht treatment afforded to locals when they do drunk acts often much much more severe. Young, non-fat and probably a working immune system - i doubt COVID is a worry.

Edited by asiam110

3 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

I would never do that.  Of course I'm too old at 67 to scale rooftops carrying 2 cases of beer, even cans. 

Thailand needs to come up with a TV show like "You wouldn't believe it" that features these people. 

you mean AMAZING THAILAND?

• Like 1