Unidentified foreigner arrested for allegedly stealing two bottles of liquor in Pattaya and attempting to flee across nearby rooftops, claims he is homesick and wants to be sent back to his country

webfact

"Nong Prue Subdistrict. Police Lieutenant Pisit Sincharoonsak, a deputy inspector from the Nong Prue Police Station was the first to the scene"

First place I ever heard of where a Lieutenant and a deputy inspector would be first on the scene for a bit of minor shoplifting

"with The Pattaya News reporters" --????- that clarifies the scene a little. They were also on standby then. Sounds like some snitch broke the news of an impending high-value heist. Did all parties give chase across the rooftops --- like in the Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon movie ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robblok said:

Yea he is far to slim to be an American. America nr 1 like you love to say. Nr for sure in "big"  people. 

This guy  is relatively slim so yes more inclined to say its an European.

He's nearer one of yours based on his unfashionable dress.

“ are you stupid boy or just plain crazy ?” Forrest Gump being questioned ....

both in this case .......probably no jail (psychiatric case) but direct to airport for permanent deportation.....id from fingerprints even if no passport I guess....assuming he was even legal here at some point......shame how it would ever come to that.....young guy too.....now with criminal record ?

6 hours ago, colinneil said:

His Thai visa user name is????

Come on folks somebody must know, first i thought NCC, but no women involved, so cannot be him.????????????????????

There is a rumour swiftly gaining credibility that it was a person known to this forum who was deeply engrossed in his search for the perfect sausage. Sadly not being too familiar with Pattaya he took a wrong turn and......... 

• Haha 1

Likely a Frenchman with those shorts? 

What can one say? He was lucky he was not seriously injured. The only reason to flee across flimsy rooftops is if you are running for your life. 

And why run anyway? First of all, it is not a crime here to flee from the scene of a crime, nor is it a crime to be caught running from the police. And since he wanted to get caught anyway, why resist? 

Dumb and dumber. Have his mom pick him up. She was at least partly responsible for this epic failure of a man. 

Edited by spidermike007

6 hours ago, Charlie Halliday said:

Another bird <deleted> foreigner giving the rest of us a bad name. Lock him up. 

Right !!   This is the sort of tourist who makes Thais want to ban normal farang from coming back 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 5:10 AM, irishman25 said:

did he sob and ask for his MA MA. i want my mama

Potentially suffering some mental anguish or a breakdown which isn't something to be made a joke of in my opinion . Who knows what the issue is with him and probably many others during these very difficult times.