Anyone see a problem here?

Crossy

1 hour ago, worgeordie said:

They have gone to the trouble of tack welding  nuts and piece of bolt on,

so from above it looks ok,  

regards worgeordie

I would be worried about the crack on the wall??

The invisible bolts are particularly innovative

Edited by RJRS1301

Simply a demonstration of Thai resourcefulness and improvisation.

Clearly this is a well-engineered spare part for the spacecraft slated for the upcoming moon mission. Note the high grade stainless steel it's made from.

You should keep it as it will soon be a collectors item.

You can even get it signed by all the astronauts when they return. Hmmmm... Well, it will a conversation piece at the least.

20 hours ago, worgeordie said:

They have gone to the trouble of tack welding  nuts and piece of bolt on,

so from above it looks ok,  

regards worgeordie

Yes W ... most accommodating and thoughtful of the tradies(?) who did so.

How about this stroke of genius :-

3927060_outsidedoor.thumb.jpg.cdb938c86467cca24059bf8e4e4abba6.jpg

Our builder wanted to put this on the outside of the door to our new storage room. I pointed out to him, via the wife, that it was useless as you couldn't padlock it so any would-be thief could just slide it open.

He thought about it for a moment and then, in a flash, said, no problem, he would put the bolt on the inside of the door!

Pure genius! I tried explaining to him (and the wife) that if he did that, it meant that you were locking yourself in the storage room but they couldn't get their head around it.

Perhaps he thought you could slide the bolt closed and then exit via the window.

• Haha 2

We just moved to a rental - proper old village house - It’s been left unoccupied for a few years and the owner has just hired some guys, told them to fix everything and walked off (by the looks of it)

Amongst the numerous misdemeanors, they have installed a tap and drain for the washing machine but in part of the house where there is no electric point near.

So we have been here two days, and I walk behind the kitchen, there is an outside toilet with a urinal with a leaking push button, which we will never use. I looked behind the kitchen today and there was a pool of standing water, which we traced back to this staggered “pipe” - the “Chang” thought that when you pee in the urinal it will go down the waste pipe and jump across the little staggered gap and flow into the cess pit. It looks like a recent cement job.

All the “Chang’s” seem to have done is spill white paint on the floor and managed to get some on the wall.

1B3A9C84-6AD6-463F-BBCE-53EA71D21ED6.jpeg

Edited by RussellGee