Redmi Note 10 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC.

up2you2

On 8/25/2021 at 11:21 PM, DrJack54 said:

@OneMoreFarang Thanks for your advice. I ended up using Google account backup and it transferred everything to new cell.

The new phone prompted with instructions. Was very simple.

FWIW ...The phone I purchased was cheap Chinese infinix Hot 10s. Paid 4400b the 6gb/128gb. Very happy with it for my needs, which is just basic stuff.

It is actually a Hong Kong company with it's holding company based in France. The 6gb/128gb spec is very good for the price. Is the operating system stable?

Edited by Chris.B

10 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

It is actually a Hong Kong company with it's holding company based in France. The 6gb/128gb spec is very good for the price. Is the operating system stable?

I didn't have any problems since I bought it. I use if for lots of things but I wouldn't call myself a power user on a mobile. No fb or any of that social media, almost no games, and I don't make pictures all night and day.

"Has anyone physically seen these mobile phones in a shop - Redmi Note 10 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC."

Both phones are Xiaomi. I don't think you will see them in a shop. I understand the company's sales philosophy is through Online sales hence the cheap prices yet quality phones.

Edited by Chris.B

4 hours ago, Chris.B said:

"Has anyone physically seen these mobile phones in a shop - Redmi Note 10 Pro and Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC."

Both phones are Xiaomi. I don't think you will see them in a shop. I understand the company's sales philosophy is through Online sales hence the cheap prices yet quality phones.

I saw a Xiaomi shop in Fortune pre Covid.

I think with batteries it is possible to say how long a device can be used with a fully charged battery and how long it takes to charge the battery. These are data depending on the device and in part about the charger.

But battery life is a different thing. Sometimes batteries fail early, sometimes they last longer. It depends on temperatures, how often they are charged and many other factors. I don't think it's easy to say the battery from device x is always bad after a certain time.

57 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think with batteries it is possible to say how long a device can be used with a fully charged battery and how long it takes to charge the battery. These are data depending on the device and in part about the charger.

But battery life is a different thing. Sometimes batteries fail early, sometimes they last longer. It depends on temperatures, how often they are charged and many other factors. I don't think it's easy to say the battery from device x is always bad after a certain time.

I noticed a massive difference in my Motorola G7 Power known to have a good battery vs the Note 9 which was disappointing early on, not faulty

Hope putting question here OK. 

Phone experts can have a laugh at my expense. So.....

Previous phone nexus Huawei.

When I have site open example Thaivisa and then go google say Google maps etc.....I can go to square symbol bottom of cell and when hit all open tabs are there and I can just go back to any of them. Brilliant.

So I purchased cheap cell..Infinix (not a copy) and it's fine for my needs, EXCEPT. .....when I have something open and then want google something quickly, I seem to lose previous tab. 

The gf tells me that I'm stupid and it's just "settings". 

Have looked and can't see anything to fix my issue 

Any help sooooo appreciated.