Western food

I'm not a fussy eater but miss something but you can most anything now in Thailand these days. 

Just ordered from BritiShop some Irish bangers seemed a fair price anyone else order from them or is Lazada less expensive.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

I have been getting Cumberland sausages and pork sausages from Makro.

I like the old brown French Mustard they sell in the UK but hard to get here ????

My ex-wife used to like that, but you wont find it in France.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chris.B said:

I have been getting Cumberland sausages and pork sausages from Makro.

I like the old brown French Mustard they sell in the UK but hard to get here ????

Yeah but I don't wanna go Makro,  keeping myself safe in my bubble so buying stuff I like online.

Have you done a search for your Mustard,  Colmans does me. ????

1 hour ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Why don't you try Sausage King in CM? I am pretty sure he ships and has an expansive menu of Brit foods, even Indian... And i bet he wholesales if you want to add to the selection in the wife's restaurant in the Old City... 

Thanks I'll look him up and try him. 

Do you mean English Indian or proper Indian, don't like a lot of proper Indian food. 

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Thanks I'll look him up and try him. 

Do you mean English Indian or proper Indian, don't like a lot of proper Indian food. 

Maybe ask him - I have never had his Indian food and not much of the sausage either... makes a decent Western breakfast... not particularly convenient location... so, I don't go often. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

I'm not a fussy eater but miss something but you can most anything now in Thailand these days. 

I just ordered 4x bottles of HP Sauce, 1x jar of Sharwood's Madras sauce, 1x jar of Sharwood's Tandoori paste.

Dunno what the Indian sauces will be like but I'm really missing Indian meals from my trips to Vietnam and Cambodia.  

Lazada is great for imported foods at the moment!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I just ordered 4x bottles of HP Sauce, 1x jar of Sharwood's Madras sauce, 1x jar of Sharwood's Tandoori paste.

Dunno what the Indian sauces will be like but I'm really missing Indian meals from my trips to Vietnam and Cambodia.  

Lazada is great for imported foods at the moment!

Yeah I have trying on-line a lot lately only because covid.

What I mean is what you get in UK Indian restaurants is not what they serve up up in a good restaurant in India and some countries abroad.

I like the UK Indian restaurant versions.

10 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I feel the same way about Indian and Chinese - - I like the USA version and even Thai food in USA, they often use better quality meats and such... not sure how different the USA version might be from UK version.. 

• Like 2

On 7/4/2021 at 6:23 AM, Kwasaki said:

What I mean is what you get in UK Indian restaurants is not what they serve up up in a good restaurant in India and some countries abroad.

Same for Chinese!

• Like 1

On 7/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, Kwasaki said:

Yeah but I don't wanna go Makro,  keeping myself safe in my bubble so buying stuff I like online.

Have you done a search for your Mustard,  Colmans does me. ????

they do online, from 3k free delivery

https://www.makroclick.com/en

safer, and possibly cheaper, than ordering from many different shops on lazada.