Anutin: What happens in a Sandbox stays in a Sandbox

webfact

3 hours ago, possum1931 said:

No! Read my post again. Do thick brown envelopes not spring to your mind????

They do sorry i thought you ment if he would have donated brown envelopes he wouldn't have been in the army . My bad , but we are on the same wavelength . 

• Thanks 1

Can anyone ever recall an official being in, as far over his head, as this circus clown? The only one I can think of was the Biggest Joke. Both of them share one thing in common. Every time they open their mouths, things just get worse, circumstances seem more muddled, and there is more confusion and egg on their faces.

Thank goodness the Joke is history. Hopefully, the same will apply to Anutin, Prayuth and Phiphat soon. It cannot happen soon enough, for the sake of the nation, and it's future prospects.

5 hours ago, possum1931 said:

"Because I have a gun and so do my soldiers, so if I say I'm in charge then I'm in charge, and if I want my offshore account topped up then the vaccines can wait.

Elected or unelected makes no difference. He was able to maneuver to get himself appointed as PM.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

By whom? -- you must be kidding.

You must be dumb if you think that anything done since 2014 is legal and above board.

What got him into power and keeps him there is the military, as they have the guns and are willing to use them against the Thai people.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

You must be dumb if you think that anything done since 2014 is legal and above board.

What got him into power and keeps him there is the military, as they have the guns and are willing to use them against the Thai people.

I must be dumb? What about one of the usual hoi polloi on here asking 'Got himself appointed as PM? By whom?'

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

His party won the 2019 election.

Edited by Ralf001
  • Haha 1

After 100s of posts claiming that no tourists are actually flying to Phuket, just local ex-pats and travel agents, and now everyone has forgotten those claims and now the position is that people coming to the Sandbox are going to stay in Phuket for 2 weeks and then spread the virus across Thailand. Although they are fully vaccinated and have undergone 4 COVID tests.

Some posters here are as inconsistent as the government here.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Your first sentence. Really, so it's alright to just walk in with an army at his back, and with only a military education and take over a country without getting elected, and stay there against the wishes of the Thai people.

Got himself appointed as PM???????????????? By whom. Some other soldiers at the last "election"???????

Remember we are guests in this country. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"Guests" ???? Are you serious or just trolling?

Deadly serious. We have no right to tell the Thai people who should govern them.

Unless you are a Thai citizen, your presence in this country is at the discretion of the Thai government.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Sad 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Deadly serious. We have no right to tell the Thai people who should govern them.

I actually agree with you, but to say we are "guests" really! 

" Guest here for 90 day report Sir/Ma'am, salute, Stomp! Stomp! ????

On 7/5/2021 at 2:47 AM, phetphet said:

Why would a billionaire want to do such a low paid thankless job? Travelling around the country to COVID hotspots and being pilloried all the time. Can't even have a mask less coffee break without someone having a pop at him.

On 7/5/2021 at 2:47 AM, phetphet said:

Can't even have a mask less coffee break without someone having a pop at him.

Guess one could apply this to ladyboys as well...or her(bargirls that need a lil caffeine boost) ????