Anutin: What happens in a Sandbox stays in a Sandbox

webfact

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

You couldn't write this stuff.............

Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will isolate at home for a week after he came into close contact with a person who later tested positive for coronavirus during events held to mark the reopening of resort island Phuket to vaccinated foreign tourists.

But isn't he vaccinated?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

I didn't miss any point. How they got there is irrelevant just that they are there and you are not.

Well there is the problem for you, as clearly you don’t understand the incompetence of a coup government that has failed continually for 7 years, I have no interest in being in charge as even with my capabilities the Thai government has dug a hole far too deep to save that country, my options are now not including Thailand, very sad????

• Like 2

10 hours ago, webfact said:

And what happens in a sandbox stays in a sandbox. 

The saying, "What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas", alludes to covering up and hiding any embarrassing occurrences that may happen and not allowing word to go beyond Las Vegas' city limits. 

What does he mean?

17 minutes ago, samtam said:

Except of course it doesn't stay in the sandbox, it travels out in the form of the Surin chamber of commerce president. Out of interest, I'm curious to know how he could have landed in Phuket without a PCR test.

Because none of the power elite live by the same rules that they fabricate for the commoners.  Anytime they think the cameras are off the masks come off and it business like "Old Normal."  He (they) get caught, get indignant, and tell the public where they can shove it, and continue the same behavior.  So these people take a PCR test on arrival.

What do you think?

• Like 1

Just a summary response to some of the replies above as to what I guess would be the PM's attitude:

You may think I am incompetent. or unelected. or that I MUST get now. Or that I am only PM because of the coup. Or that I am ruining the country. I don't care. I am still the PM as of today. And I expect to still be PM tomorrow.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Just a summary response to some of the replies above as to what I guess would be the PM's attitude:

You may think I am incompetent. or unelected. or that I MUST get now. Or that I am only PM because of the coup. Or that I am ruining the country. I don't care. I am still the PM as of today. And I expect to still be PM tomorrow.

He does have a huge face , which is a big thing in Thailand .

20 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

"If I'm so incompetent, how come I'm in charge and not YOU?"

'Coz my dad was a factory worker, and i'm not a rich kid who can bribe my way through life or wants to. Although I did do a few days training with St. John's. so i'm well qualified. lol.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

What medical education does the Thai health minister have? What enables him to hold such an important position? Did he study medicine at an university? How many years has he practiced in health care?

If you have an unelected Military Academy educated PM "there will be no coup" in charge, why should the health minister have studied medicine at a university? "Rolling on the floor laughing" emotican not working.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, samtam said:

You can still catch covid when you're vaccinated. Actually very easily with Sinovac, and even with double-dosed AZ, in Prayut's case.

So Attention all sheep out there the point of the vaccine is what

23 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

So it's the usual bombardment of TV/Asean insults to the PM and Health minister and I'm not here to say they are not deserved. But I would guess  -- if they pay any attention at all --their attitude is

"Because I have a gun and so do my soldiers, so if I say I'm in charge then I'm in charge, and if I want my offshore account topped up then the vaccines can wait.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

Because he was born with a golden spoon in his mouth like all the others in charge . 

If the self elected PM "there will be no coup" was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, how come he joined the army? Or was there very thick brown envelopes passing about all over the place for his promotions and entry into the Military academy? ????

18 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

How can Anutin, the world's most incompetent human, reassure anyone about anything?

At least he was educated and graduated from university where the unelected PM "there will be no coup" was only educated at a Military Academy.

16 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Makes no difference -- if that's the word that comes to mind, why not try one yourself and then you can be in charge.

The poster won't have a trained armed army behind him, that is the big difference.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

If the self elected PM "there will be no coup" was born with a golden spoon in his mouth, how come he joined the army? Or was there very thick brown envelopes passing about all over the place for his promotions and entry into the Military academy? ????

You think he worked to get where he is at the moment ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

I didn't miss any point. How they got there is irrelevant just that they are there and you are not.

How they got there IS the point.

A military coup against an elected government is treason, and yes there was a freely elected government who had already called a general election and was acting in a caretaker mode.

So, from your post you support a military coup, and everything that  followed must be all above board and legal.

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, jerrymahoney said:

Easy answer, they are powerful and rich and have powerful and rich friends. 

This is not a meritocracy in any way, shape or form.

• Like 1