Anutin: What happens in a Sandbox stays in a Sandbox

webfact

1 hour ago, webfact said:

"If there's a mess, it stays in the sandbox," he said while reassuring the public that everything was under control.

What a fool.

I'm not sure he understands what a sandbox is (either the IT definition, or the children's playground definition). He probably thinks it's a box to carry sand.

And does he have a ginormous forehead, or what? He should rent out space on that thing.

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

"If there's a mess, it stays in the sandbox," he said while reassuring the public that everything was under control.

"It won't spread to anyone else's sandbox", he added. 

talking out of his dirtbox again .. as usual 

• Haha 2

The embattled minister was responding to Daily News questions after a rise of infections in Phuket following the start of the much heralded reopening of Thailand to foreign tourists on Thursday. 

"It won't spread to anyone else's sandbox", he added. 

Oh that's nice......Wonder what tourists thinking of trying to visit Thailand think when they read that?

My guess?........mmm maybe Hawaii this year ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

So it's the usual bombardment of TV/Asean insults to the PM and Health minister and I'm not here to say they are not deserved. But I would guess  -- if they pay any attention at all --their attitude is

"If I'm so incompetent, how come I'm in charge and not YOU?"

Yep, and all the TVF screamers who think that every minister in the government must have a degree in that subject just like in no other country at all.

Not sticking up for Anutin as I think he's a berk, but just being realistic about how the world works unlike most on here who seem to think Western countries are a utopia of goodness and perfection.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

You gotta hand it to him.....Everything is under control, you bloody great dipstick, you and your czar have been saying that for months.

Meanwhile things are seriously getting out of control covid is now rampant here.

If this is " under control ", what the hell does total anarchy look like.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

"If there's a mess, it stays in the sandbox," he said while reassuring the public that everything was under control." 

Was it not the concept that tourists are allowed to leave the sandbox after a certain time?! 

People who arrive in Phuket visa the Sandbox and leave to enter the rest of Thailand are:  fully-vaccinated, have passed an RT-PCR test 72 hours before departing for Phuket, have spent 14 days in a SHA Plus accommodation (where at a minimum 70% of the staff has been fully vaccinated) and have passed 3 (three) RT-PCR tests while in Phuket.

• Like 2