Thai doctors’ group submits petition to Parliament calling for mRNA vaccines

snoop1130

20 hours ago, misterjames said:

Time to listen to the experts, and do the right thing for the Thai people.

Maximum respect to these doctors for speaking out and pointing this fact out.

Been watching this Thai microbiologist /virologist on the topic of the injection  .Quite interesting also has Thai subs who wish to pass it on there thai families etc - https://www.bitchute.com/video/C8iQUBxI6Lt5/?fbclid=IwAR0nLHIipzJHr44CT4UEFjA7abq_bhfTmZekB2HNCY0NDB3s7RSN7de4YGA

2 hours ago, placeholder said:

Well, for one thing, these are the same people who reported 51% efficacy for Sinovac. I can't imagine Sinovac was pleased with that.

And the Butantan institute is widely respected and huge organization with an excellent history of achievement. It doesn't depend on the Chinese Govt.

Instituto Butantan (in modern Portuguese, Instituto Butantã,[1] pronounced [ĩʃtʃiˈtutu butɐ̃ˈtɐ̃]) is a Brazilian biologic research center located in Butantã, in the western part of the city of São Paulo, Brazil. Instituto Butantan is a public institution affiliated with the São Paulo State Secretariat of Health and considered one of the major scientific centers in the world.[2] Butantan is the largest immunobiologicals and biopharmaceuticals producer in Latin America (and one of the largest in the world). 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instituto_Butantan

And finally, there have been  reporters who have personally gone there to assess the situation for themselves. 

There's another study going of Sinovac on an island off Rio de Janeiro, pop 4500. The sample is small, but a lot of factors can be controlled compared to the Butantan study.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, placnx said:

There's another study going of Sinovac on an island off Rio de Janeiro, pop 4500. The sample is small, but a lot of factors can be controlled compared to the Butantan study.

As I said in an earlier post, small samples of isolated places don't mean very much.

To make it more believable they need to survey a small city of perhaps 1,000,000 or more and not isolated as in the real world.

• Like 1

Just now, billd766 said:

I would have just given you a like, but I have been racking my brains trying to think of a country that is not corrupt in one way or another.

I knew someone was going to say that and I can't disagree with you on that but what I mean is a country that is not gonna take bribes to falsify results for the Chinese. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, misterjames said:

I knew someone was going to say that and I can't disagree with you on that but what I mean is a country that is not gonna take bribes to falsify results for the Chinese. 

I do understand, but I was trying to lighten the thread a little.

There seems to be a lot of doom and gloom on TVF nowadays.

• Like 2

Just now, billd766 said:

I do understand, but I was trying to lighten the thread a little.

You did make me chuckle because it was the first thing I thought of after I posted it haha I thought to myself mm someone's gonna point out that there's corruption everywhere in some form or another. I should have said "a country with medical integrity" or something.

Yeh we live in strange times it is a bit gloomy lately perhaps they should do some posts about the fact that the ozone layer has recovered:D but I guess that doesn't make headlines.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 5:28 PM, snoop1130 said:

A group of doctors, who call themselves “Mor Mai Thon” (Doctors won’t take it anymore) submitted its petition, bearing 215,409 signatures collected on change.org, to Thailand’s House of Representatives today (Wednesday), calling for mRNA vaccines to be the main type administered in Thailand for free, as well as for transparency in the government procurement processes.

I'm sure that will make a big difference.

external-content.duckduckgo_com.jpeg.c1644cc456fae8aaff90f7fb5409df3f.jpeg

On 7/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, RotBenz8888 said:

But Anutin is above all those doctors and has everything under control. You don't need an MD degree, just a smug face. 

Oh.  And a few billion THB! 

Thumbs-up.jpg.d4da570c90c0bcb4be47769100cc5fc4.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, misterjames said:

Also the city would ideally be located in a corruption free country so that we can believe the results.

4 hours ago, misterjames said:

If you don't like elections results, claim they're faked.

If you don't like the results of a very carefully done experiment, one that has been verified by actual independent reporters visiting the place, claim corruption.

You've been generating nothing but falsehoods on this subject.

Edited by placeholder
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

*Deleted post edited out*

Sure, that's why  they gave it an efficacy rate of 51%. Because of a conflict of interest. 

What's more, reporters have actually visited the town. Will you next be alleging that the reports from Nikkei, The Economist, and Science Digest, people who were actually there, are also lying for bribes?

Maskless in Brazil: Chinese vaccine creates pandemic oasis

During a visit to the commuter town of about 45,000 last week, people chatted together cheerfully on benches along a major thoroughfare. No masks were in sight, thanks to a vaccination campaign that has successfully inoculated 97.7% of Serrana's adult residents with a Chinese-made shot and grabbed the attention of coronavirus researchers the world over.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Coronavirus/COVID-vaccines/Maskless-in-Brazil-Chinese-vaccine-creates-pandemic-oasis

After vaccinating 95 percent of adults, a Brazilian city is returning to normal

In Serrana, Brazil, schools are reopening and plans are under way for a large open-air concert. Health care workers suddenly have time for sit-down meals rather than rushing to grab street food during a spare free moment. These scenes approaching normalcy stand in stark contrast to what’s happening across the rest of the country, where hospitals are jam-packed, businesses are largely closed and 2,000 people are dying each day from COVID-19.

Serrana, a city of 45,600 in the state of São Paulo, can begin to make these plans because an experiment called Projeto S, which vaccinated nearly all adults, appears to be drastically reducing COVID-19-related hospitalizations and deaths there.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/brazil-vaccines-coronavirus-covid-serrana-normal

A town in Brazil has vaccinated nearly everyone against covid-19

Before the pandemic, Celso Vigo walked for 90 minutes each day through the streets of Serrana, a town of 45,000 people surrounded by sugarcane fields in the state of São Paulo. But when covid-19 hit, the 75-year-old retired bank clerk, who played football “well into my 60s”, was reduced to doing loops around his house. It reminded him of how Brazil, too, was going in circles. 

https://www.economist.com/the-americas/2021/06/12/a-town-in-brazil-has-vaccinated-nearly-everyone-against-covid-19

Just now, misterjames said:

Have a look at the original post it is regarding the DELTA VARIANT (I won't tell you again) this is not the first time that I have pointed that out to you but you continually post the same links regarding other variants and ignore anyone that points out the context out to you and explains why your articles are off topic.

What part of that is so hard for you to understand?

And the information about the Delta variant vs Sinovac is still sketchy. From what little I've been able to find, apparently, the critical care beds in Phuket aren't being overwhelmed with patients ill from Covid. And since vaccinations began in Phuket in April, the odds are that most of the people there who have been vaccinated, have been vaccinated with Coronavac.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And the information about the Delta variant vs Sinovac is still sketchy. From what little I've been able to find, apparently, the critical care beds in Phuket aren't being overwhelmed with patients ill from Covid. And since vaccinations began in Phuket in April, the odds are that most of the people there who have been vaccinated, have been vaccinated with Coronavac.

You still haven't read and understood the original post and what the doctors are saying have you? If you had read the original post you would understand that what your saying makes zero sense in context with what they are saying.

I can't read it for you, but I can tell you they state very clearly that they want mRNA vaccines in preparedness for the DELTA VARIANT.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, misterjames said:

You still haven't read and understood the original post and what the doctors are saying have you? If you had read the original post you would understand that what your saying makes zero sense in context with what they are saying.

I can't read it for you, but I can tell you they state very clearly that they want mRNA vaccines in preparedness for the DELTA VARIANT.

I understand perfectly what the doctors are saying. And as I've pointed out, good luck with getting what isn't currently available.. It looks like it's going to be 2022 before Biontech and Moderna will be shipped to Thailand. So what's their plan for the next 41/2 months?

Baiting, bickering posts and replies have been reported and removed.   Attacking another member is not permitted and WILL earn suspensions.   If you are going to argue a point, then try backing it up with a  credible link.   If you are going to challenge other member's link, then post something credible that challenges it.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, billd766 said:

As I said in an earlier post, small samples of isolated places don't mean very much.

To make it more believable they need to survey a small city of perhaps 1,000,000 or more and not isolated as in the real world.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see what happens in Serrana near Sao Paulo where uninfected people were given Sinovac, and it was claimed by Butantan to be effective. Now the Indian a/k/a Delta variant is spreading in Brazil. How many people in that town will now get Covid? Bears watching by all countries where Sinovac is the predominant vaccine.

Edited by placnx
add Serrana
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, placeholder said:

Are you aware that Sinovac and Coronavac are the same thing? Sinovac is the company name, and the vaccine is called Sinovac Covid-19 or Coronavac. Nobody else on TV mentions Coronavac, so you might confuse people. The issue is how much protection Sinovac can offer against the Indian (Delta) variant.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, billd766 said:

Stuck in the midst of an ever worsening pandemic situation with no progress or likely opportunity of getting vaccinated.... I wonder why.....

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, placeholder said:

This post should finally help you understand what I have been trying to explain all along.

• Thanks 1