Toyota Cross Hybrid English gauge cluster

Have anyone purchased a Toyota Cross Hybrid?

I went to the dealership today to find out more information about purchasing the Hybrid Premium Safety.

The car is equipped with 7 inch media screen that has Apple Car play, and digital gauge cluster.

The 7 inch media screen can be changed to English. But the gauge cluster is in Thai language so notifications when the car is charging the battery, warning messages, popup messages, and other information messages are all in Thai. I asked him if this could be changed to English and he said he didn't know. I asked him to find out for me but I don't think he will as his English wasn't the best.

Seems impossible as this car is told in other countries and switching language I would be as easy as change the language on a smart device.

I did email them [email protected] but they never got back to me.

Anyone have any thoughts on this

11 hours ago, digbeth said:

if the salesperson don't know or can't be bothered to ask someone who does in the whole dealership, they don't deserve your money, imagine the time come service.... 

You are 100% correct. The dealership sales people were friendly but not helpful asking them questions and trying to get information was too much hardwork. And when they ask me to come back the next day it seems there had forgotten all about this. I think they were expecting me not to return.

However, I went to another Toyota dealer and the sales people were super involved in showing me the cars and most of all the question of changing the language was simple and can be done (I don't know why the other dealership did know this). They processed my documents and booked my car and offered a larger discount with extra options. Completed the whole process in a few hours and keep me update on the progress. Should receive my car in the next 2 months.

• Like 1