Chonburi Governor releases new order: Stay at home request for cooperation overnight, Closure of many businesses overnight

webfact

1 minute ago, MayBeNow said:

What???? You think logical and use reason???? What is wrong with you? Why havent you conformed to 16 months of propaganda???? You know what is next right? Mob, i present you a denialist, silence him!!!!

LOL. Denialist certainly. Idiot no! I diligently suffer a mask whenever I'm outdoors. It's not my country so I don't make waves. I just got a bit upset when one poster had to tell me (us) that lockdowns work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, bradiston said:

And was asked to share a room with strangers, in quarantine? Are you out of your mind?

That's what they asked her. They said she can go halves with another person as they are out of rooms for people. I said keep it for anyone else in her family that may get it. Those that are living with her have all been tested and have come back -ve, for now, thankfully.

She got the original covid 19 from her lawyer (who got it from her brother who went out partying when he shouldn't have been. His mother and the lawyer are now both dead. From that, my girlfriend gave it to the rest of her family). 

The second one is the delta variant. She got from some clinic in chon buri (the clinic has been shut down for now). 

Edited by ncc1701d
  • Sad 3

The US military has a number of soldiers just arrived two days ago, staying in apartments in Chonburi, suppose to be training the Thai army. I bet they are not happy, just guessing the Thai Army has not had shots. With everything closed might as well load them on a plane and get out of Dodge while the getting is good

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ncc1701d said:

That's what they asked her. They said she can go halves with another person as they are out of rooms for people. I said keep it for anyone else in her family that may get it. Those that are living with her have all been tested and have come back -ve, for now, thankfully.

She got the original covid 19 from her lawyer (who got it from her brother who went out partying when he shouldn't have been. His mother and the lawyer are now both dead. From that, my girlfriend gave it to the rest of her family). 

The second one is the delta variant. She got from some clinic in chon buri (the clinic has been shut down for now). 

Ha, nice try! Great story though. Bit like Raymond Chandler.

• Haha 1

The more my Thai wife listens to the Thai TV news and gets news from her family in Bangkok, the more

she says that she will not go to Thailand until at least 2022, and maybe not until 2023.  I agree with her.

Most of her family and friends in Bangkok have not gotten their vaccines as only the Sinovac is being offered

at the clinics where they tried to get the AZ shot. When they get told it is only sinovac being used, they all walk away

and look for other places that are supposed to have some AZ vaccines. No luck so far.  No one is happy with

the Thai government for their performance, or lack of so far. This year so far is another year trying to survive the

COVID virus.  Scary...

Geezer

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/13/2021 at 1:54 PM, RayD said:

It is not a question of understanding, it's a question of belief. Where is the evidence that you can contract covid in the open air? There have been numerous rallies and protests arround the world and these have not lead to outbreaks. Lockdowns work. Randomly closing places is NOT a lockdown.

There have been many open air super spreader events.

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2021 at 2:58 AM, JensenZ said:

I had weird flu-like symptoms twice last year, one month apart. I never had a flu quite like this. I suspect it was covid. It was the mildest flu I've ever had and totally gone in 3 days. Many people don't get symptoms at all. They should have protected the older population and let the rest of the population get on with the business of living. Most people are afraid to go to hospitals in case they catch it, so that's a huge negative impact on the population's health too.

I can’t tell you how many Deniers claim they had Covid last year, but never got tested.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/14/2021 at 8:18 AM, allen303 said:

The US military has a number of soldiers just arrived two days ago, staying in apartments in Chonburi, suppose to be training the Thai army. I bet they are not happy, just guessing the Thai Army has not had shots. With everything closed might as well load them on a plane and get out of Dodge while the getting is good

Being here is part of their training.  How to deal with biological warfare.  ????   

• Like 1

On 7/15/2021 at 7:18 AM, Danderman123 said:

I had to go with someone to Pattaya International Hospital last night. It was very quiet, no sign of ambulances or other patients.

Just another day there then.