office chair recommendation?

tgw

On 7/15/2021 at 7:41 PM, ThailandRyan said:

You could look at this brand, they come in 3 different sizes and I have had mine for 4 years with no issues, yes its a little bit of coin, but comfortable as all get out.  I sit in it at my desk working for about 6 to 8 hours every day.

Herman Miller Aeron Ergonomic Chair

https://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/office-chairs/aeron-chairs/

image.png.1f9a06c7fa5b67351e16373e3af63ffb.png

They sell them here in Thailand.

They also start at over 25,000 baht on their website

30 minutes ago, MajorTom said:

IKEA has a good selection. I had the "Markus" for several years. 5000THB. Very happy with it. Comfortable and good quality. Its still good as new. Comes with a 10 year warranty.

https://www.ikea.com/th/en/search/products/?q=chair office

Absolutely! I thought I mentioned it in this thread before (but not) and time for an update anyway.

I had a couple of chairs mentioned in this thread, they were terrible, the foam flattened to nothing, the seats split, they aged really quickly and mostly they were really uncomfortable. After 6-8 hours I would be screaming to get out, but I would still have another 4+ hours to work.

I was always looking for a slightly higher priced chair than the 2000B office world chairs but couldn't justify the high end chair price. In the end I settled on a MARKUS, they get mixed reviews, which means they aren't for everyone, you should go and try before you buy. I have had mine for maybe 4+ years, still as comfortable as the day I bought it. Every few months I think to myself what a good purchase it was, still looks good. I didn't know they had a 10 year warrantee, thanks! 

• 11 months later...