BOI workers can get an AstraZeneca appointment now

FritsSikkink

If you work for a BOI company you can register and pick an appointment date for an AstraZeneca shot at the following website:

Vaccination Registration (boi.go.th)

You need passport number and Social Security number. After passport number is filled in your name will pop up.

Did it yesterday and have an appointment at Paolo hospital in BKK on August-2.

This are the hospitals available:

• Paolo Hospital Chokchai 4 (Bangkok)
  • Ladprao General Hospital (Bangkok)
  • Chularat 3 International Hospital (Samut Prakan)
  • Chularat 9 Airport Hospital (Samut Prakan)
  • Chularat Cholvaej Hospital (Chonburi)
  • Chularat Rayong Hospital (Rayong)

Text from the website:

Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) with the support of Ministry of Labour is pleased to inform you that foreign executives, experts and technicians, and family members aged 18 and above granted visa under the BOI Single Window, as well as Smart Visa scheme are invited to register for COVID-19 vaccination (the AstraZeneca vaccine). Vaccination will start on July 26, 2021.
If you would like to receive COVID-19 vaccination, please register online by July 23, 2021 (16.30 hrs. – local time in Bangkok). Please note that hospital service fee of 150 baht per dose will be charged directly by the hospital. Please also be advised after the registration deadline, you cannot make any changes to the confirmed appointment. 
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Be nice for people to link any known sites offering vaccinations.

Wrote for anyone working for BOI company or having Smart Visa to direct message me to share link. I didn't know that link can be publicly shared, at least that was the footer on the message with link I've got.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Wrote for anyone working for BOI company or having Smart Visa to direct message me to share link. I didn't know that link can be publicly shared, at least that was the footer on the message with link I've got.

Fair enough.

Hopefully you get vaccinated.

• Like 1

I got the link this morning and signed up, appointment next week.  According to our HR dept, you can also sign up your family members if they are non Thai and using same visa as you.  But if they are Thai nationality, can't sign up with this program.

• 2 weeks later...