50 million more doses of Pfizer vaccine, more Moderna expected to be purchased

webfact

49 minutes ago, John Drake said:

And neither Pfizer or Moderna may end up being the panacea a lot of people think they are. Even when they get here, six months to a year from now.

new and deadlier strains will be around by then

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately only hot air and a lot of talk. Of this actually realized and set on a realistic time axis = zero. If in a job in the private business sector, these morons wouldn't even survive the first day of the probationary period.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

i imagine if Anutin ever did run for PM , and he won, then you would know there is serious election fiddling in a national vote

When was the last time there wasn’t  serious election fiddling in a national vote?

20 years of observing elections in Thailand and yet to see one that didn’t have a lot of fraud going on. 

• Like 2

A year and a half and now he wants to arrange a meeting give me a break this whole roll out and everything the government is saying it’s very sad I just want to get the job have a good stuff and I’m unable toReceive it more talk TIT

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

i imagine if Anutin ever did run for PM , and he won, then you would know there is serious election fiddling in a national vote

Why?

He manage the Wuhan situation with charm and leadership.

• Haha 1

How many times have we heard this? First Months of committee meetings then months of negotiations with Pfizer and Moderna. If they ever end up ordering it will be Jan or Feb of 2022. Then you go to the back of the line because you waited to long. Second or third Q of 2022 delivery 

• Like 1

If the companies even have some vaccine to sell.

The rest of the world has been ordering this stuff since the pandemic broke so I imagine the manufacturers will already have a huge number of orders to fill.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, grandpa said:

Add these to the stockpile of all those other billion promised doses of vaccine which were allegedly "ordered" without ever contacting the manufacturers or signing a contract!

That's the amazing part, how Thailand can order without signing a contract

• Like 2