50 million more doses of Pfizer vaccine, more Moderna expected to be purchased

webfact

an urgent letter he could write in 5 days.. Purchases of vaccinations will take at least 6 months with al approval, check, readings by lawyers, commissionars looking at it and other delays So probably for the second half of next year

• Like 1

Anutin said? 555 After all this leaked information by Pfizer and AstraZeneca do we honestly believe what Anutin siad?

7 minutes ago, DLock said:

When you say 50 million more...what is "more"...you haven't got the first lot yet.

And when you say "likely to be purchased", what does that mean? Purchase or not purchase?

Surely "Mr. Anutin has assigned" would be better served by "Mr. Anutin has assumed all responsibility and will personally manage"

And when you say "to arrange meetings with representatives of the manufacturers", does that mean you haven't met them yet, or you don't have them on speed dial?

So many words that say almost nothing.

I think his words say a lot if you catch my drift... 555

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Ah Pfizer the much lauded Mercedes of vaccines?

Moderno is the one to have in our Social Circle  , it always gets the Awwwww lol I flew back usa last week 

Edited by Ireland32

I agree… there’s a lot of “expect to..” “plan to..” and “expected to..” in these types of stories.

While I cede that this is a good beginning, given where things are now- today, what is needed is “has arrived”, “is currently being given…” and “is now being used at..”. those are the expressions that to me are the only ones meaningful right now. 

• Like 2