PM reflects on Covid crisis: It looked so beautiful now it's come to this - blames rule breakers

webfact

I work in public health here and  And the general should stay home and shine his metals and let the adults run the situation. And when I say adults I mean people who are scientists.    Whether we are looking on a national or provincial level, the government people in charge are providing zero relationship or if anything, they sprout <deleted> that the entire population knows is <deleted> 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

That's pretty interesting that you are open. There seems to be a lot of negative press about the UK opening, most saying it's a crazy experiment. But Denmark is already open, correct me if I'm wrong but Sweden your neighbour never closed and they seem to be doing fine also.

Yeah Sweden took a different route. Some call it a failure, some call it a success. If we look at the deaths Sweden had approx 14500 deaths and Denmark had 2500. Sweden is about twice the population(Denmark 5,8 mill, Sweden 10,3 mill), so they had quite a lot more deaths compared to Denmark, but if we use Thailands official charts, then Thailand did a lot better than Denmark when it comes to deaths pr million.

Just so sad Thailand failed at buying proper/enough vaccines in time, and because of that it will take even longer, until they can open up as normal.

I seriously feel for the local Thais and regular sent money to various people doing food handouts and such things in Thailand.

Hopefully the world learns from this and each country worldwide will invest in factories that can manufacture vaccines for their own country.

It's expensive but a lot cheaper in the long run, compared to deaths, help packages, lockdowns and so on.

This is not the last Pandemic, so we might as well invest, so we're ready for the next one.

1 good thing that i can see coming from this covid 19 chaos, are the mRNA technology.

Seems like that's a technology that we will be using for a lot more in the future, but that's a different topic ????

And not a mention of any sympathy or empathy for fellow Thais for the tragedy that has befallen them due to his contempt and utter disregard for the real citizens in the country, bodies lying in the street not a word of compassion for the victims, arrogance of the first degree.

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 9:51 PM, tomacht8 said:

.... to have patience and follow the rules.

East to say, by someone with billions in his bank accounts.

But there are millions of Thai people who lost there job 

and do not know how to buy tomorrow something to eat.

The leadership of Thailand lives in a golden ivory tower and has lost contact with 95% of the population.

Same as the one that can't be named 

• Like 1

If, after this crisis, thais don't wake up and demand their rights, including reshaping their attitude towards Royal family, it means things will never change.

If the country was at war, with this kind of General, who does not take responsability, they would have been doomed in few days.

Imagine this dude leading Thailand at war.

Edited by drenddy
  • Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 6:46 PM, Nanaplaza666 said:

You think it will stop the illegal border crossing that's done with the help of the army and/or high placed people and construction companies . And the people that can't be trusted to do the right thing are just those people and mr P and mr A and the rest of their goons .

Of course not, illegal border crossings are a challenge,  but every little bit is a positive step.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, drenddy said:

If, after this crisis, thais don't wake up and demand their rights, including reshaping their attitude towards Royal family, it means things will never change.

If the country was at war, with this kind of General, who does not take responsability, they would have been doomed in few days.

Imagine this dude leading Thailand at war.

The last real one only took a few hours for the military to surrender