PM reflects on Covid crisis: It looked so beautiful now it's come to this - blames rule breakers

webfact

The bottom line is when other countries were closing borders Thailand allowed millions from Wuhan and other infected areas to travel freely throughout Thailand.  This followed by no testing looked like no virus.  Meanwhile the "experts" were telling us the virus could not survive in hot places and the ever knowing WHO and others were congratulating Thailand.  Incompetence on all levels.  Now that testing is in full force of course the virus is evident but not particularly deadly by any definition of a pandemic.  A panicdemic may be more appropriate.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nikmar said:

Anutin, photographed without a mask a few times. When asked about it, he proclaimed  "Always the drama".

Man. This Anutin guy became so famous, even I know his name god...

"He called the present moment a "turning point" and asked his "brothers and sisters" to have patience and follow the rules."

Will this really be sufficient if only his brothers and sisters have patience and follow the rules and the vast majority doesn't care? 

• Confused 2

4 hours ago, webfact said:

"But I have always been there for you", he continued "providing you with help" in many ways. 

ROFL    555 .....please just name one (way).... like NOT ordering vaccines, like allowing people to travel during holidays, by promoting domestic tourism We travel together scheme, etc.... etc..... shame on you, nobody else to blame but you, keep your mouth shut

https://www.mekongtourism.org/thai-lawmakers-extend-we-travel-together-domestic-tourism-scheme/

Thai Lawmakers Extend “We Travel Together” Domestic Tourism Scheme

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WineOh said:

I cant stand him, or any of the other dinosaurs in his sycophantic cult.

I yearn for the day when the youth of Thailand are finally at the controls.

Won't be long now...... Fingers crossed.

The youth of Thailand are no different.

They aspire to the same as the old.

Money.

Greed.

Power.

They just hide it a little better.

Thailand's people,  need to change not just the government.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WineOh said:

Rubbish. I know many young girls (21-27) all well educated, conscientious and unbelievably cute.

i’d take them running the country over the clowns running it at the moment any day of the week!  

Your having a laugh, do you live here for real.

scratch the surface and it will smell old.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1