British man Phuket’s latest Sandbox infected case

webfact

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Dr. Faucci made a public statement announcing why there was no research on Coronaviruses being carried out a BioLife Sheboygan ?

Actually it wasn't Sheboygan, It was Hoboken NJ (I get the two mixed up occasionally, great names!), and Fairfax Virginia.

He said that the research was being carried out in Wuhan because the US didn't want an outbreak to be spread on US soil, it's better for the outbreak to happen in China.

But how did he know there was going to be an outbreak I wonder?

05:37, but the whole thing is worth a watch.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/fauci-funded-bathuman-interface-research-in-china-to-avoid-an-outbreak-in-the-us/video/15f2b3b41c1ef5d5a3ec770f7c9b41dc

Edited by LongTimeLurker
Link fixed
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Actually it wasn't Sheboygan, It was Hoboken NJ (I get the two mixed up occasionally, great names!), and Fairfax Virginia.

He said that the research was being carried out in Wuhan because the US didn't want an outbreak to be spread on US soil, it's better for the outbreak to happen in China.

But how did he know there was going to be an outbreak I wonder?

05:37, but the whole thing is worth a watch.

https://www.skynews.com.au/opinion/fauci-funded-bathuman-interface-research-in-china-to-avoid-an-outbreak-in-the-us/video/15f2b3b41c1ef5d5a3ec770f7c9b41dc

Still waiting for your link to the full interview in stead of this cut and paste, lacking context, report.

On 7/22/2021 at 3:21 AM, richard_smith237 said:
On 7/22/2021 at 2:10 AM, LongTimeLurker said:

THIS.

It's a form of 'flu, it will always be with us, as all viruses are.

You do know that Coronaviruses and Influenza viruses are a different viruses right ?

You're getting caught up in the minutia and missing the point.  In the past, we had cold and flu season every year.  In the future, we'll have cold, flu and covid season every year. 

And life will go on.  If they'll let it. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, stevenl said:

Still waiting for your link to the full interview in stead of this cut and paste, lacking context, report.

The specific statement from Fauci that we don't want these dangerous sh!t experiments being carried out on US soil but would rather pay hostile government countries to carry them out and let the sh!t happen to them is not good enough for you?

05:37 when he says it.

Edited by LongTimeLurker
added timestamp
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, impulse said:

You're getting caught up in the minutia and missing the point.  In the past, we had cold and flu season every year.  In the future, we'll have cold, flu and covid season every year. 

And life will go on.  If they'll let it. 

That's what I said, it's now in our DNA and we'll have to learn to live with it.

Edited by LongTimeLurker

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

The specific statement from Fauci that we don't want these dangerous sh!t experiments being carried out on US soil but would rather pay hostile government countries to carry them out and let the sh!t happen to them is not good enough for you?

05:37 when he says it.

No, not good enough when the context in which it was said is not there.

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:22 PM, tonray said:

The last place I'd want to be with an opportunistic, virulent disease is on a cramped airplane. On a long flight all it takes is one carrier and everyone who uses the bathroom is potentially infected. (as if plane toilets weren't already nasty enough on long flights)

You're safer on a cramped airplane full of vaccinated, tested tourists than you are shopping at the local market where up to half the people around you are infected.

• Like 1