Vax shambles: Bang Sue situation improves but up-country people told to get their jabs at home, there's plenty

webfact

10 hours ago, Crossy said:

Why not give 2 hour slots rather than an all day single slot? At least then people will (should) arrive throughout the day. 

This is obviously some strange use of the word "plenty" that I wasn't previously aware of.

Actually they tell you the hour. Mine said 5pm so Iwent then. The problem is people going early and waiting. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)

Health Minister says Bang Sue not crowded, blames “camera angles or something”.

I always had this camera angle problem with home made "romcoms" my package always looked way too small. We solved it by wearing masks, everyone forgot about the package, and focused on how close we were. We really were that close tho, no acting involved.

3 hours ago, riclag said:

My wife's friend and husband were due for their second shot  of AZ on August 3rd  in Issan ! 

They got a call today ,saying don't come in .we will call you when we have it !

Oh oh. This is what I have been worrying about. It’s been such a struggle for them to organize registration, vaccine supplies and actual jabs, I wondered how on earth they would keep track of when second jabs were due and organize sufficient supply for that to happen.

added to the necessary organization is the worry that they are so focused on first jabs, that second jabs aren’t given enough attention.

I hope yours is an isolated instance and doesn’t build into a trend.

8 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

Actually they tell you the hour. Mine said 5pm so Iwent then. The problem is people going early and waiting. 

Yup, understand now, as noted earlier when I got my first jab (not at Bang Sue) the appointment card literally said 8:00-17:00, similarly when Madam got hers (again not Bang Sue, but not the same as me) it was a blanket "all-day" job, at least some common sense prevailed now.

Both our second jabs have specific times, hopefully they will actually have vaccine to stick in.