Newsletter Problem Again.

NoshowJones

Well just to advise specifics as it is obviously still not "normal".........

Monday - 2 newsletters as usual and normalish time received am and pm

Tuesday one newsletter received 16.58...

This morning 3 newsletters received timed at 08.57 - IE same newsletter in triplicate

Happy to receive 3 rather than none but even so..........

On 8/2/2021 at 12:07 PM, ubonjoe said:

The newsletters were not sent until a little after 9 today.

Linke: https://newsletter.aseannow.com/w/Ss11FKWeQFUHEXNjyLu5PA

Are the Newsletters now down to one a day? That's the third day I have only had one a day. Is there not one in the afternoon now?

21 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

Is there not one in the afternoon now?

I must have got yours as I received 2 - one at 15.32 and another at 15.35 ????

Better than 3 this morning........

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Captor said:

Hi, I have not got the newsletter on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today Wednesday.

What happen? Do I need to sign up again?

Is there a link to the newsletter for today Wednesday?

You register for the newsletter again if you are not getting them.

For Thursday morning it is here. https://newsletter.aseannow.com/w/nWjDxA6892N0apKK4vY2ZtgA

On 8/4/2021 at 4:24 PM, possum1931 said:

Are the Newsletters now down to one a day? That's the third day I have only had one a day. Is there not one in the afternoon now?

I got 3 copies yesterday morning and 2 copies in the afternoon, today I'm back to 1 newsletter morning and afternoon.

16 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Its been reported.

Got one now. 

If Asean Now is planning to be a resource across Asia, then need this sort of thing to not happen.  Like many, I've been a user for years and won't go away for a minor issue, but new users may well consider it unprofessional and leave.

A suggestion would be to put the Newsletter in a set place on the forum and give us a permanent link.  That way if it doesn't turn up, we can go and get it.

1 minute ago, DefaultName said:

A suggestion would be to put the Newsletter in a set place on the forum and give us a permanent link.  That way if it doesn't turn up, we can go and get it.

That was done before but was removed as it defeated purpose of the email ,why sign up for it when its there to click etc.

Just now, CharlieH said:

That was done before but was removed as it defeated purpose of the email ,why sign up for it when its there to click etc.

I was wondering why that was important, then I thought of advertising revenue.  Ah well, money wins again.  ????

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

Got one now. 

If Asean Now is planning to be a resource across Asia, then need this sort of thing to not happen.  Like many, I've been a user for years and won't go away for a minor issue, but new users may well consider it unprofessional and leave.

It might also be more professional if they responded to messages. I sent two questioning if there was a technical problem and they were ignored. I was just about to raise it as a topic and then found this thread. My problem mirrors others. Very erratic delivery, if at all, and I like others have received nothing at all, one delivery a day instead of two or two newsletters the same. Today, nothing at 17.06 Thai time.

EDIT: received at 17.15.

Edited by Bangkok Barry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

It might also be more professional if they responded to messages. I sent two questioning if there was a technical problem and they were ignored. I was just about to raise it as a topic and then found this thread. My problem mirrors others. Very erratic delivery, if at all, and I like others have received nothing at all, one delivery a day instead of two or two newsletters the same. Today, nothing at 17.06 Thai time.

I have to agree.  On a user forum, we put up with a lot.  On a professional, money-making forum, we expect professional behaviour.

• Thanks 1