Where do you live?

Lucky Bones

I have been living Thailand 8 years plus.

I'm living on a Soi off Khaotalo East Pattaya.

Khaotalo never seems to have been busier.

Not sure about all the doom and gloom.

Family is Suphanburi provinc0 so can not visit at the moment. Waiting.

• Confused 4

I also live on Pattaya's Eastside, I think the reason Kaotalo is so busy this past week is because the open market on Soi Siam had to close down for cleaning, the vendors and customers are now using the open market on Kaotalo.

Edited by bbko
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lucky Bones said:

I'm living on a Soi off Khaotalo East Pattaya.

If I remember right that is the road up to Siamburi, do some shopping there every couple of months.

I live In Na Pa, on the outskirts of Chonburi City, a small town near us has more than doubled in size since the pandemic started. Also significant number of large development projects in the area, certainly a lot busier around here than it was, traffic congestion has added over 10 minutes on the journey to the airport.

49 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

I live in a country that’s decided to make sure not a single person can enjoy themselves, exercise ir do anything productive, because a less than 1% portion of the population is affected by a virus.

You're lucky. Like you have a caring nanny paying  you to stay at home to keep you safe. A boy in his 20's died today in Sydney. Lots of people in hospital. Best not to be like Thailand or worse. 

57 minutes ago, utalkin2me said:

I live in a country that’s decided to make sure not a single person can enjoy themselves, exercise ir do anything productive, because a less than 1% portion of the population is affected by a virus.

Um, so you live in Australia? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

I am expecting they are 100% affected by the virus.....

2 hours ago, utalkin2me said:

because a less than 1% portion of the population is affected by a virus.

I was concerned about Covid, one private hospital locally had 15 doctors out of 120 staff test positive etc.

However reading your post knowing its really only 1% of the population affected I feel reassured and back to a state of calm relaxation........thanks so much for the information.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, champers said:

Depends if it's a bargirl or a policeman asking.

Bargirl... Bargirl; now that's a name I've not heard in a long time, long time.  Before the dark times, before the coup... 

Apologies to SW-Episode IV

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

I live in Thailand.

The 4 questions many expats seem hesitant to answer:

What is your name?

Where are you from?

How old are you?

Where do you live?

Can I go with you?

Where do you work?

You single?