Thai police charge local man with murder of Swiss tourist on Phuket

webfact

10 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

She was not aware of the dangers of going there alone .

She probably thought , that Thailand is a secure country , but it is not , with far too many who get high on Yaba , Ice , Amphetamines ... and they are everywhere .

It is not like it was 20 yrs ago anymore .

Very true. Drugs usually behind these terrible crimes. Get tough on drugs first, Bring back the death penalty for all drugs.

• Confused 1

Because of her standing in public life, she most probably was financially well off and would have been reflected in her grooming, nice clothes etc, so low life thought he had rich farang  to steal from and when she resisted spur of the moment killed her.

• Like 1

I will go on record saying that this is a total scam. They have not located the real criminal and this is total insult to every sane minded person. Just look at the Police behavior. Totally reprehensible

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

To all you lame donut defenders looking for closure, this is far from finished but maybe in Thailand justice is not understood.

Never ever let get saving face get in the way of Thai way of life. (May take a few more generations !!! of lunacy)

Edited by DaveC

7 hours ago, SW Happy said:

Very true. Drugs usually behind these terrible crimes. Get tough on drugs first, Bring back the death penalty for all drugs.

Assuming you mean non prescription narcotics only , millions of otherwise law abiding people ( including myself ) would now be dead .

If widening the net to include ' all drugs ' the human race would all but cease to exist.

A truly remarkable post , perhaps the most ridiculous I have ever read , anywhere !

22 hours ago, smedly said:

so it must have been someone else that beat her, striped her naked, raped her and murdered her, great public message to be sending out - a PR masterpiece 

My reaction as well, The truth is out there somewhere but will it be found.

18 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Very little and slim guy, no strength. Only way he could have killed her is by a surprise blow to the back of the head with a blunt object. A little <deleted> like that could never wrestle anything up front.

I share your concerns. Has an implement or weapon been named or found ?

1 hour ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I just posted the link so folks could see his face as some had commented about it being blurred

Dont kill the messenger....jai yen yen

Yeah wasn’t aimed at you , was aimed at the highly dubious confession yarn ! ????????????

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Assuming you mean non prescription narcotics only , millions of otherwise law abiding people ( including myself ) would now be dead .

If widening the net to include ' all drugs ' the human race would all but cease to exist.

A truly remarkable post , perhaps the most ridiculous I have ever read , anywhere !

Of course I don't mean prescription drugs. Im obviously referring to these crazy drug taking addicts on ice, Yabba and the like. Truly remarkable you would have thought I meant anything else.