Thailand’s Department of Health advises people wear face masks during sex

webfact

8 hours ago, JackGats said:

"Doggy-style only" would be a sensible recommendation.

This was recommended in the UK reported on BBC news website last year and wearing a mask during sex was also recommended. Thailand is not alone in this the UK is streets ahead of them

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, worgeordie said:

OK if you are kinky, but I think I would have a job breathing.....

and for those that have a smoke after, you would have to poke a hole in the mask.

regards Worgeordie

I think a hole may already be present if foreplay was undertaken?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, johnc925 said:

This is about the most stupid thing I have ever read.. What are these freaking morons up to? Have you seen what's going on in Australia?

crazy people .....  absolutely NO common sense left  ......

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

3 hours ago, DaLa said:

4 minutes ago, tomacht8 said:

Restrictions are in place stopping gatherings. 

Is sex allowed in times of Corona?

As I understood the restrictions,

Yes, as long as no more than 20 people from 2 families take part and no alcohol is consumed.

Sex is fine as long as there's no more than 20 people amongst 2 families wearing masks.

Edited by MrJ2U
Misquote
  • Like 1

STOP IT! We are NOT morons, we are not even stupid, whoever was the IMBECILE who dreamed up this Headline full of BS, well he/she needs to see a doctor! Wear a mask during sex, ah maybe NOT!

I travel all over Bangkok daily and I see very little efforts for protective distancing. I totally adore Thai people but they have a loose concern for social distancing. In two minutes I can go to the klong and make a video of the long boats chock a block shoulder to shoulder FULL.

Thats a concern, BUT the Government's lack of vaccines in Thai arms is 66 million times worse!  

Repeated FAKE headlines, "we  will vaccinate everyone by the end of August"! Is a disgraceful fraudulent false hope. I only wish it were true! But it is NOT!

Sandbox = who cares. Look after your citizens, prevent these daily death tolls and protect Thailands economic future by vaccinating everyone ASAP! Stop the LIES!  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TKDfella said:

If this ever became law there will be a hell of rush to enforce it. Re-enactments should be interesting...wonder what the penalty would be...oh my, mind boggling.

It's like trying to prevent sodomy, kind of...

Edited by DBath

Had to check my calendar.  Hmmm…..it’s not April 1.  
    This reminded me of U.S. President…uh, I mean Vice-President Kamala Harris and her husband outside at an airport…..both fully vaccinated….husband and wife living together, and they embrace and have a nice kiss…..WHILE THEY WERE BOTH WEARING THEIR OBEDIENCE FACE CONDOMS ! ????????

Edited by Catoni
Addition