What Did You Do During W-end?

fefal95

Hi guys,

I'm working in Thailand during 2 months and I like this country but I don't know what to do during w-end.

I go to some temples, malls and now i would like to change for doing something else...

Then, can you tell me what did you do during day off/ w-end?

Thanks a lot for giving me ideas.

Fef'

Saturday evening Herself and I went out for a Japanese restaurant and had a light but tasty and horribly expensive dinner, including a bottle of Gavi, an Italian white wine (I hate Chardonnay). After we paid a visit to our favorite club, Spasso at the Grand Hyatt Erewan and worked off all the calories taken in before. My wife is such a great dancer, but I look more like a frog in a blender. Well, anyway, we had fun and we left 1:30 AM.

Sunday evening was my "must" appointment with TV to watch the Formula 1 race in Monaco. Too bad, rookie Lewis Hamilton was not permitted to win (and I thought team orders are illegal). I was a bit disappointed by Ferrari's performance. Where went all that speed they had in Spain? Let's hope they do better in 2 weeks in Canada.

Go to Pattaya for the weekend.....it may not be the place you may like, but it is a "particular" place in Thailand in where you will see what you eyes allow it. It may be a very pleasant or unpleasant experience, so go at your own risk. Better not go alone if first time.

Get drunk....that's what I recommend for you.

Me, I work on my farm almost everyday...I only know that its a weekend because all the kids are out of school.

Chownah

:o:D

Thats right. Get a hobby like taking up drinking & join all us expats at AA meetings in a few years time.

Cheers,

Soundman.

Ok, because I don't know also if it's also the best time for going at the beach or going out for Bangkok.

I know that last Thursday is off...I would like to plan a small trip outside Bangkok.

But I don't know where? What's the best place at this time?

I would like to rent a car also...then where is the place calm and cool :o

Edited by fefal95