Poll: Naughty Walking Street R.I.P.?

Jingthing

Walking Street's Future  

243 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They seemed to be happy to stay in Little Arabia, and I never saw them on the Walking Street. They sure liked their "music" loud. Made my ears bleed just walking past their bars.

That was my perception too, Indians maybe. 

• Like 1

Walking Street and the "red-light-districts" may vanish over time. What remains?
Memories!
A place where zillions of frustrated white males have found out that "fighting for women/property" is not necessary. As both were available plentyfully.
Hardly any Barfights, as opposed to Birmingham, Hamburg, Boston, Oslo, Zuerich. Why fight for something that is available to anyone?
A congregration of male citizens of all the Nations of the world that have found out that there is nothing to fight for as everything is freely available in Pattaya, that in other parts of the world must be fouhgt for bitterly by young adults as well as elderly males, them still cursed by the production of minor amounts of Testosterone on a daily basis. Unfortunately.

In Pattaya, we came awfully close to something called a non-agressive "brotherhood of man". We rally came close, we almost made it. Now, it's back to the Bar-Room Brawls in Birmingham, Hamburg, Boston, Oslo, Zuerich. Fighting over Women/Property as we have  done during recorded history over the last 2000 years and probably beyond.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, swissie said:

A place where zillions of frustrated white males have found out that "fighting for women/property" is not necessary. As both were available plentyfully.

You make interesting points... but could add another perspective of reactively low and benign crime levels. In the UK you would be at risk as an elderly person visiting an ATM at the wrong time, or even being in a City centre well into the night... even in a betting shop or convenience shop a machete wielding thief high as a kite could make life changing violence against you.... 

I was looking at those getting their free jabs yesterday and we are a vulnerable aged group that would be invisible in the UK.

• Like 2