Visa Agent for Samut Prakan Immigration?

Does anyone know an agent that can sort out 1 year extension based on dependent child at SP only, I.e. bypass parental rights and sort out 400k in my updated bank book?

I entered on a non-o from Penang and have been on amnesty and then Covid extensions since whenever they closed the borders.

Cheers

26 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What parental rights. As long as you have a birth certificate with your name you are ok when using an agent. Regarding money, they usually gets waived.

Look at your PM

Read the OP.

It was op that mentioned the following.....

"bypass parental rights and sort out 400k in my updated bank book?"

Edited by DrJack54
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

What parental rights. As long as you have a birth certificate with your name you are ok when using an agent. Regarding money, they usually gets waived.

Look at your PM

Yes that's what I mean. On birth certificate which is what is needed for an agent  

• Like 1

“dependent child” is real basis for longstay visa / extention ?

let me know as I am in that situation !

”bypass parental rights” appears meaningless.

why are there at least 32 members adopting the name of a fictional psychopathic homicidal maniac ?

supposed to be “cool” is it ? newsflash ! It Isn’t, not remotely………

4 minutes ago, tonymontana32 said:

Yes you can. I am on birth certificate. Parental rights has nothing to do with being named on birth certificate if you weren't or have never married the child's mother. 

If "parental rights" ....(your term) has nothing to do with it then why mention it.

Along with word "bypass".

Poorly worded to say the least.

BTW your either looking for agent to bypass the financials or not. Again not clear. You state "sort out my 400k in updated bankbook".

That could mean anything.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

Read the OP.

It was op that mentioned the following.....

"bypass parental rights and sort out 400k in my updated bank book?"

Eeh??? Yes I know that, I can read. The question is why you feel you have to tell me that? Did I quote you?

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

If "parental rights" ....(your term) has nothing to do with it then why mention it.

Or just poorly understood from your side, which now is a fact.

2 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

BTW your either looking for agent to bypass the financials or not. Again not clear. You state "sort out my 400k in updated bankbook".

That could mean anything.

Listen mate. I know what I need and want. If you have a child out of wedlock but are named on birth certificate then you are NOT the legal father of that child, hence zero paternal rights. Immigration will only accept an extension of stay based on having a Thai child if you married the mother, (automatic parental rights) you go to court to gain parental rights or you can go to any district office with your child (if they're old enough) and they will grant you parental rights. 

Please only comment on issues you actually know about.

Regarding financial. Yes there are two options, either the agent goes with you to transfer the 400k to update bank book which is returned immediately, or they can "bypass" this step with the IO.

CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU? 

Also please only comment if you have experience or know an agent that deals with SAMUT PRAKAN IMMIGRATION. 

Thanks 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, tonymontana32 said:

Does anyone know an agent that can sort out 1 year extension based on dependent child at SP only, I.e. bypass parental rights and sort out 400k in my updated bank book?

You would be applying for a one year extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai.

What you have to have is to legitimize your parental right at a family court or if you child is 7 year old or older it can be done at a Amphoe.

I don't think there is any agent that can get around the legitimization of your parenthood.

1 minute ago, ubonjoe said:

You would be applying for a one year extension of stay based upon being the parent of a Thai.

What you have to have is to legitimize your parental right at a family court or if you child is 7 year old or older it can be done at a Amphoe.

I don't think there is any agent that can get around the legitimization of your parenthood.

I understand that and will do the amphur thing soon. The agent can circumvent that. Only need to be stated on birth certificate as father