Robinsons ban chang .

chrisandsu

4 minutes ago, steve187 said:

its well underway, 2 storey high, but i think it has been closed at the moment due to infected, smuggled in workers

I haven’t been back for 2 years for obvious reasons where exactly is it ? Is it just off the sukhmvit ? 

Due to be open November this year, although they were recently hit with a one month ban on working for being caught a second time smuggling in migrant workers who were infected with Covid.

On Sukhumvit about 500m before the Nam Rin road Junction heading east.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

I think ban chang has a lot to be optimistic about . I have always liked the area , I presume land prices are shooting through the roof right now ?  

Check out DDproperty for the heck of it. Prices are obscene.

Land prices are very high, still a huge ammount of new build houses and shops going up though, and being occupied.

The new Sukhumvit will be a curse for the next couple of years yet i would imagine, it is taking shape at the west end of Ban Chang but it is going all the way to Mapthaput.

Now the Nam rin junction is closed off, if you are travelling east and you want to go down nam rin road you have to go past and do U turn and come back, reduced lanes from Nam rin junction back to Sinthavee garden, as well as the reduced lanes both sides in the middle of the town, yuk, yuk, yuk!!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2021 at 7:50 AM, LennyW said:

Land prices are very high, still a huge ammount of new build houses and shops going up though, and being occupied.

The new Sukhumvit will be a curse for the next couple of years yet i would imagine, it is taking shape at the west end of Ban Chang but it is going all the way to Mapthaput.

Now the Nam rin junction is closed off, if you are travelling east and you want to go down nam rin road you have to go past and do U turn and come back, reduced lanes from Nam rin junction back to Sinthavee garden, as well as the reduced lanes both sides in the middle of the town, yuk, yuk, yuk!!

The junction at the Nam rin road is now open again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, steve187 said:

any update on an opening date, drove past yesterday and outside looking good, also a new lotus's should be open soon in phala opposite cj almost.

Wondering what that new building would be.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:41 AM, steve187 said:

any update on an opening date, drove past yesterday and outside looking good, also a new lotus's should be open soon in phala opposite cj almost.

Supposed to be November for Robinsons

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, buckieonsoi4 said:

passed by it today

sign says opening in March 2022

looks like they will

many many workers visible

now all we need is a BIG  C

?

If it's Robinsons, will it include a Tops supermarket?

March 2022 is ideal, as we're moving to Ban Chang in April.

13 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

If it's Robinsons, will it include a Tops supermarket?

March 2022 is ideal, as we're moving to Ban Chang in April.

Pretty sure there will be a Tops. Makro and Big C in Sattahip is a quick ride.

On 2/27/2022 at 7:34 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

Bahn Chang is an area and there is speculation about a new store called 'Robinsons' being built in Bahn Chang.

Ban Chang is a district of Rayong. It is a city also of same name. Ban Chang. The last western district of Rayong just before Chonburi . Utapao Airport is located in this district.

A new, smaller scale shopping mall is almost ready to open. It is called "Robinson Lifestyle". It will have a Tops and a few of the other chain stores. It will not be a huge mall.

2022-03-01_12-41-22.jpg.93743ffd7bd57eb19a1f81e5a21f9237.jpg