Video: Police deny shooting with live round - film shows shot and sound coming from Din Daeng police station

webfact

21 hours ago, tonray said:

Rubber bullets are not meant to be used for head shots ! They can be justs as fatal as real bullets when fired at someone's head.

Exactly as outlined in 8.5.2 of this article and declared ulawfull for head shoots in 8.6.2

https://www.geneva-academy.ch/joomlatools-files/docman-files/Geneva Guidelines on Less-Lethal Weapons and Related Equipment in Law Enforcement.pdf

• Like 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Police said they would investigate the violence, adding officers used non-lethal means to maintain law and order, because all forms of public gatherings were banned under coronavirus restrictions

As is evident at Bangsue station?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Whale said:

Maybe his time would be better spent catching criminals, corrupt officials and stopping serious crime so as to try and install some confidence in the public at large about the police?

That's a rather big ask.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Did you see where the President of Afghanistan fled his country as the Taliban took control????? And he had 3 cars loaded with money - too much to fit in his Helicopter so he had to leave some behind.... This post makes me wonder about Prayut in Thailand when he flees the country he will probably have  a few trucks and use a 'JUMBO' jet to carry his money that he has 'accumulated' while being PRIME MINISTER of Thailand...... Now that these 'Protesters' are hot on him..... Can you see the comparison I am making to this post and their distrust of the PM?

6 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

Did you see where the President of Afghanistan fled his country as the Taliban took control????? And he had 3 cars loaded with money - too much to fit in his Helicopter so he had to leave some behind.... This post makes me wonder about Prayut in Thailand when he flees the country he will probably have  a few trucks and use a 'JUMBO' jet to carry his money that he has 'accumulated' while being PRIME MINISTER of Thailand...... Now that these 'Protesters' are hot on him..... Can you see the comparison I am making to this post and their distrust of the PM?

Do you have a link to said video?

33 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

It was probably aid money meant to pay the soldiers, maintain the helicopters, troop carriers, medical supplies

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ExpatOilWorker said:

Do you have a link to said video?

I have PM'ed this to your Personal Mail...

I'm not sure if it is permitted but Moderators can take it down if need be....

It is a Google search to the sources of the news (Not Video)

Google Search...

https://www.google.com/search?q=Afghanistan+President+leaves+with+cars+and+helicopter+full+of+money&rlz=1C1CHZN_enUS957US958&oq=Afghanistan+President+leaves+with+cars+and+helicopter+full+of+money&aqs=chrome..69i57.69305j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

************************************************************************************************************************************************

This was the first article I read but now I find many more sources as well...

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/russia-says-afghan-president-fled-with-cars-helicopter-full-cash-ria-2021-08-16/