How practical is an Electric motorbike?

dj230

1 minute ago, Doctor Tom said:

So how do you ignore having to pay each year for a security pass to park your car.  How do you get over closed pools during covid, or whenever management feel like it, or not being allowed to own dogs.  And how do you get over having people above you, below you and to either side? I have none of those issues in my house. 

Did you actually read my post? I did not say there should be no rules, I said if you should just ignore them if you think they are unfair. For your benefit I will repeat "If you think they are unfair".

1 hour ago, NoshowJones said:

Did you actually read my post? I did not say there should be no rules, I said if you should just ignore them if you think they are unfair. For your benefit I will repeat "If you think they are unfair".

I did read it, so what,  my points remain the same. They are mostly/often unfair and you can't ignore them, that's why they are called 'rules'.  Got it now? 

1 hour ago, Doctor Tom said:

I did read it, so what,  my points remain the same. They are mostly/often unfair and you can't ignore them, that's why they are called 'rules'.  Got it now? 

I see you are a paid up member of the "scared of your own shadow" brigade. ????

It seems that people buying electric motos are not practical; they prob buy it to drive without getting a DL ???? As I can understand at least; I can't imagine driving such one myself because I have no idea where to recharge one (even if it would be cheap AF or smth).

Getting DL for the 1st time will take a few days; it's a lot compared to none, but it's a time well spent!