WOW, Bangkok Pattaya Hospital comes through

NewGuy

47 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

Yes they are offering Pfizer and AZ at the hospital and central festival plus a new registration with jabs starting 1/9. However nothing for Thais?? Don't know when they will start to issue Morprom appointments

Where do you see Pfizer? Here at this link is nothing 

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvf_covid/rvf_pre.php

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, jtb said:

I had an appointment with BPH for Astra Zeneca on Sept, 7th but received an sms 2 days ago stating that I had an appointment today for Pfizer. I've just returned home from receiving it in what was an effiicient, well-run operation set up on the top floor of Central Festival. I have a note confirming the second jab (Sept. 9th). All free of charge. I'm very happy and very grateful.

Again. You applied at this link below for AstraZeneca / AstraZeneca. And they sent you an SMS to come now already for Pfizer? 

https://healthrisk.bangkokpattayahospital.com/rvf_covid/rvf_pre.php

3 minutes ago, jtb said:

I had an appointment with BPH for Astra Zeneca on Sept, 7th but received an sms 2 days ago stating that I had an appointment today for Pfizer. I've just returned home from receiving it in what was an effiicient, well-run operation set up on the top floor of Central Festival. I have a note confirming the second jab (Sept. 9th). All free of charge. I'm very happy and very grateful.

Exactly what occurred with me.  I ended up with 2 vax offers .. as confusingly 2 schemes were run by different government depts both carried out by BHP (I go get the Pfizer jab early tomorrow and will cancel AZ Sep 7th).

I have been telling anyone I know last few days (not many) I passed in street that getting vaxed in Pattaya if over 60 is now easy.  They mostly (3 different guys) were anti vaxers and one went on a rant.

Oh well ..  Beyond my comprehension.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PATTAYA12 said:

For foreigners vaccines are available in Pattaya but for Thais it’s virtually impossible 

I have no real knowledge of that but have seen on different You Tube Vloggers channels many reports and video of lines of Thai people / cars at the Pattaya football stadium lining up for vax. And other places possibly .. I was not making notes.

I have asked a few Thais and they had been vaxed with 1 dose of Sinovac and had appointments for a second dose.

I guess its maybe happening via Thai lanquage sites/tv ... but not obvious to us non Thais.

I very much hope so.  

• Like 1

Just now, PAWNEESE said:

I have no real knowledge of that but have seen on different You Tube Vloggers channels many reports and video of lines of Thai people / cars at the Pattaya football stadium lining up for vax. And other places possibly .. I was not making notes.

I have asked a few Thais and they had been vaxed with 1 dose of Sinovac and had appointments for a second dose.

I guess its maybe happening via Thai lanquage sites/tv ... but not obvious to us non Thais.

I very much hope so.  

Agreed, certainly happening, also just in my limited experience.

My Thai wife has has the Sinovac/AZ combo recently. Her older sister had the AZ and is due the 2nd dose shortly. Both at Banglamung hospital which has had a number of vaccination sessions. A niece recently had her 1st dose, at the stadium. The stadium has been used a number of times for local vaccinations and in quite high numbers. Just a few examples.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jtb said:

Next step discovering your magnetic ... apart from your personality which I here is already very attractive lol lol ????????????

11 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I am just wondering who gets selected for Pfizer. People above 70 and /or with underlying medical conditions? At least this I read somewhere if I remember correctly. Is it like this? Or a different selection scheme? 

This link, that I posted earlier, has such details in respect of qualified residents of Banglamung.

https://thepattayanews.com/2021/08/17/2300-banglamung-and-pattaya-residents-get-first-dose-of-a-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/

For expats, my experience is that, for expatvac, Pfizer is offered in Pattaya (Central Festival) for over 60's or with medical conditions. Also had BPH appointment for same day (19th) with choice of AZ / Pfizer, again for over 60's or with medical conditions.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

I am just wondering who gets selected for Pfizer. People above 70 and /or with underlying medical conditions? At least this I read somewhere if I remember correctly. Is it like this? Or a different selection scheme? 

My friends were offered a choice when they rocked up, Az or Pf.

I guess if they run out of one later in the day then there was no choice?

42 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

My friends were offered a choice when they rocked up, Az or Pf.

I guess if they run out of one later in the day then there was no choice?

I will sleep next to my phone and wait for a call or an SMS... Normally my phone is switched off because I only use LINE / Skype at my tablet or Computer.