Plastic card printer

PhoenixGalore

The print booth under Central Dept Store in Central Festival mall will print any size you want, front and back, and then encase it in plastic.  It is on the ground floor and front of the massage place so you can get a foot massage while you wait.

• 1 month later...
On 8/19/2021 at 10:09 AM, MrBrad said:

Directly north of 3 Kings Monument is a very good print shop.  They shrunk and printed on high-quality, glossy (almost plastic) paper my passport photo page.  It's perfect and cheap.

Streetview:

https://goo.gl/maps/AA1BTND38yge8Hne9

I went here and showed them my old passport front/emergency contact/health insurance card back cards. Turns out they actually have a plastic card printer here. It was not cheap but not really a terrible price considering; 360 baht for 10 cards. 

Quality was pretty spectacular; it turned out much better than the cards I normally print for myself at work using an ID printer. 

They were willing to split the 10 into 5; 5 with passport on one side, insurance card on the other. then 5 with passport one side, emergency contacts on the other. I could have probably thought of more different information sets to put on them, but this is fine, I have 5 sets of critical info I can stuff into wallets/bags/pockets. 

• Like 1

Kad Suan Gaeow - the old mall. Ground floor, walk out of Tops to your left past the food area up, left again up a few stairs and in that back area a guy runs a print shop. You can get a passport face page, & current visa copied and made into a pretty nifty ID card.

I had CDC vaccination card copied and laminated in the same way. Wallet vaccination card & ID, seriously chuffed.