Because you are not a horse or cow....

david555

As i said before ....i gave it to my horses ........but it might help for donkey's too .....so it could help anyway for some of you ....????

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

Edited by david555
  • Haha 2

Striking to see that some people still do not know that ivermectin is a medecine... for humans.

You know, to fight the river blindness disease... Since 40 years, and it has saved countless of lives...

Who says that ? The WHO (not your horse, obviously).

Link : https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/onchocerciasis

And this is probably why ivermectin is on the "WHO list of essential medecines"

Link : https://www.who.int/selection_medicines/committees/expert/20/EML_2015_FINAL_amended_AUG2015.pdf

Last point : "For his contributions to the discovery of avermectin and ivermectin, Ōmura received the 2015 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine".

So next time, you should talk to your horse, before writing anything too quickly...

Edited by cclub75

23 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

So next time, you should talk to your horse, before writing anything too quickly...

Or a horse's a$$?

"So how much of this stuff should I take?"

Horse scrapes the ground three times.

"Thanks Doc."

Oh, I see tucker and sean are pushing the de-wormer, no wonder so many folks are self-medicating.

More Mississippians Using Ivermectin For Livestock Against Covid-19, Then Calling Poison Control

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/08/21/more-mississippians-using-ivermectin-for-livestock-against-covid-19-then-calling-poison-control/

71XNdc4ekHL._AC_SX425_PIcountsize-3,TopRight,0,0_SH20_.jpg

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, cclub75 said:

Striking to see that some people still do not know that ivermectin is a medecine... for humans.

You know, to fight the river blindness disease... Since 40 years, and it has saved countless of lives...

Link : https://www.who.int/selection_medicines/committees/expert/20/EML_2015_FINAL_amended_AUG2015.pdf

Last point : "For his contributions to the discovery of avermectin and ivermectin, Ōmura received the 2015 Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine".

So....you find the food and drug administration are talking bull sh...t ?  

Not my horse telling me that ....

Hence my " DONKEY " reference ( for some) must be right....????

Did you try that other one's advice already.....to drink desinfectant ....????????

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, cclub75 said:

But it's not on the list of recommended drugs for covid. Got it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic

KENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

- No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 
- No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 
- A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-statement-on-ivermectin-use-during-the-covid-19-pandemic/

But the good news is, because Ivermectin "doesn't work", Merck has received $1.2 billion from the US govt for an unproven experimental drug to treat covid, that they have the patent for.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Harry Om said:

But the good news is, because Ivermectin "doesn't work", Merck has received $1.2 billion from the US govt for an unproven experimental drug to treat covid, that they have the patent for.

When you're in a global pandemic with thousands dying every day, I would think it's a good idea to explore every possibility. Sure hope you agree.

Many vaccines also never made it to the market. But it was worth the try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

But it's not on the list of recommended drugs for covid. Got it?

Some of us prefer to think for ourselves and not let others make our health decisions for us. 

Just because it's not on a "recommend list" doesn't mean it's not being used. 

Country wide adoption are as follows: 

Belize, Bangladesh, El Salvador, Egypt, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Panama, Zimbabwe

It is also being used in some regions in Brazil, Columbia, Ukraine, Germany, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Mexico, amongst others. 

That's not even mentioning isolated usage. 

Edited by lucky2008
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Harry Om said:

Sorry to disappoint you, and the horse you rode in on, but that deal is for Molnupiravir (MK-4482), and not the de-wormer which you fancy.

Just so you don't feel too badly, we'll award you a participation medal for your "effort".

Biden Administration announces U.S. government procurement of Merck’s investigational antiviral medicine for COVID-19 treatment

The Biden Administration today announced that the U.S. government will procure approximately 1.7 million courses of an investigational antiviral treatment, molnupiravir (MK-4482), for COVID-19 from Merck, pending emergency use authorization (EUA) or approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2021/06/09/biden-administration-announces-us-government-procurement-mercks-investigational-antiviral-medicine-covid-19-treatment.html

Merck signs $1.2 billion deal with US government for experimental COVID treatment

The United States government has agreed to purchase $1.2 billion worth of an experimental COVID-19 treatment from Merck if the drug is approved by regulators, the pharmaceutical company announced Wednesday. This purchase would provide enough medication to fully treat 1.7 million people with the new drug.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/merck-signs-12-billion-deal-us-government-experimental/story?id=78171591

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Sorry to disappoint you, and the horse you rode in on, but that deal is for Molnupiravir (MK-4482), and not the de-wormer which you fancy.

Just so you don't feel too badly, we'll award you a participation medal for your "effort".

Biden Administration announces U.S. government procurement of Merck’s investigational antiviral medicine for COVID-19 treatment

The Biden Administration today announced that the U.S. government will procure approximately 1.7 million courses of an investigational antiviral treatment, molnupiravir (MK-4482), for COVID-19 from Merck, pending emergency use authorization (EUA) or approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

https://www.hhs.gov/about/news/2021/06/09/biden-administration-announces-us-government-procurement-mercks-investigational-antiviral-medicine-covid-19-treatment.html

Merck signs $1.2 billion deal with US government for experimental COVID treatment

The United States government has agreed to purchase $1.2 billion worth of an experimental COVID-19 treatment from Merck if the drug is approved by regulators, the pharmaceutical company announced Wednesday. This purchase would provide enough medication to fully treat 1.7 million people with the new drug.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/merck-signs-12-billion-deal-us-government-experimental/story?id=78171591

They just repatented the drug. Minor changes. New name. Now you will never be able to buy ivermectin at decent prices! 

Ivermectin has anti-parasitic and anti-viral properties. Remove the anti-parasitic amd replace with anti-inflammatory. Now you have a new product and a new name. Put a price tag and you are set to make millions. Brilliant idea! 

Edited by lucky2008
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

lol. Comprehension not your strong point? if you're going to be condescending at least have the intelligence to understand what the other has said.

Did I say it was Ivermectin? I know it's a different drug. That was my point. And they have the patent for it. (Their Ivermectin patent has expired.)

Here. I'll make it simple for you.

1) Say Ivermectin doesn't work.

2) Say we have a shiny new patented drug - give us money.

Now do you get it, mr participation trophy?

Edited by Harry Om
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

I kind of understand big Pharma's position, they just want to make profit, although they exist in what is called the health industry they really don't care about my health or yours, only that we buy they're products. I kind of understand these so called health agencies like the WHO and various CDC's and whatnot. They appear to have been bought by big Pharma so they seem to just do big Pharma's bidding

There will be financial influences I'm sure, but I would think it's just as much avoiding getting sued if they condone something that hasn't gone through the testing regime for the proposed application, and something subsequently goes wrong.  Similar in a way to the recommended gap between vaccines being 3 weeks and nothing else, as that was what was used for trials, when outside experts knew longer would be beneficial and that's how it's turned out.

7 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

The ones I don't understand are the people like this guy who started the thread, who seem to want to mock something they don't understand because they think it makes them seem smart.

He has history of troll like behaviour and not much in the way of smarts.

9 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

Never been a conspiracy theorist but I am now. Ivermectin may not be a cure all for covid but it does appear to work and is safe. I kind of understand big Pharma's position, they just want to make profit, although they exist in what is called the health industry they really don't care about my health or yours, only that we buy they're products. I kind of understand these so called health agencies like the WHO and various CDC's and whatnot. They appear to have been bought by big Pharma so they seem to just do big Pharma's bidding, if they were actually concerned about our health they would be advising us to lose weight if we are obese and get plenty of sunshine. They don't say that though, only buy vaccines. Governments, well no need to speculate on them.

The ones I don't understand are the people like this guy who started the thread, who seem to want to mock something they don't understand because they think it makes them seem smart. Truthfully I don't know how useful Ivermectin is against covid, but I do know there is a coverup going on with this drug and that makes me suspicious. Think whatever you want to think but be suspicious of censorship, like the so called lableak theory that was taboo and censored for so long so is the topic of ivermectin. Why is that do you think ?

You say it appears to work and is safe, then say you don’t actually know if it works but you FO know there is a cover up. 

(You don’t actually know there is a cover up, by the way)

Basically, you have no idea if it works, but have chosen, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, to believe in it.

god knows why, but there you go. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Harry Om said:

Did I say it was Ivermectin? I know it's a different drug. That was my point. And they have the patent for it. (Their Ivermectin patent has expired.)

Here. I'll make it simple for you.

1) Say Ivermectin doesn't work.

2) Say we have a shiny new patented drug - give us money.

Ok, thanks for stepping us through your thought process.

It makes perfect sense. ????

Charlie___Sunny.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/22/2021 at 7:47 AM, cclub75 said:

What a mess of misdirection.

None of what you say addresses the lunacy of people trotting down to the horse feed store to buy Ivermectin formulated for horses and then ingesting it themselves.

People refusing to accept the medical advice they receive (or refuse to receive) from the medical profession and the CDC , dishing themselves with horse medicines.

Utter lunacy.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tonray said:

No evidence so far that it works for anything more than eliminating parasites....does not appear to work in any true study for Covid-19

Yet, it's been widely adopted for Covid use in several countries, accounting for around 2 billion people.

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

That's an American phenomena.  To buy it in the USA for human use requires a prescription, which requires a) paying $100+ to see a doctor and b) convincing a doctor to flout FDA recommended practices and prescribe a drug for off label usage.  Good luck with that.  People in Thailand can buy it over the counter without a prescription, so they don't have to go to a feed store.

Nobody here's suggesting it as a replacement for vaccines.  But if vaccines aren't available and hospital beds are scarce, I'd sure have some in my medicine cabinet.  It's safe (the human form), cheap, and it just might work.  Or you can follow protocol and do nothing ('cause there's few beds available) and hope for the best.

Have a look at the Ivermectin results in India, Peru and Mexico (among other places where it is a recommended treatment).  I'd post a link, but it would just get reported and taken down.

The bit you are missing is this is indeed an ‘American phenomenon’.

It’s Americans who have easy and free access to the proven and effective vaccines who are choosing to dose up with horse de-wormer.

Utter lunacy.

• Like 2