Because you are not a horse or cow....

david555

3 minutes ago, impulse said:

Yet, it's been widely adopted for Covid use in several countries, accounting for around 2 billion people.

But not for self medicating and certainly not in a formulation for horses.

But yet go ahead, eschew the proven and effective vaccines in favour of what India is handing out as a salve in place of the vaccines they don’t have.

Or how about this, just try admitting taking any medicine formulated for horses is lunacy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

But not for self medicating and certainly not in a formulation for horses.

But yet go ahead, eschew the proven and effective vaccines in favour of what India is handing out as a salve in place of the vaccines they don’t have.

Or how about this, just try admitting taking any medicine formulated for horses is lunacy.

Except that this forum is for people in Thailand, who can easily buy the human form of Ivermectin over the counter, cheap, easy and safe. 

And, like India, Thailand doesn't have vaccines for everyone, and won't for months, perhaps years.   While waiting my turn, I'd sure have some of the "Indian salve" in my medicine cabinet.  No downside, and may actually work... Like it has in India.  Look it up.

Edited by impulse
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, FridgeMagnet1 said:

You say it appears to work and is safe, then say you don’t actually know if it works but you FO know there is a cover up. 

(You don’t actually know there is a cover up, by the way)

Basically, you have no idea if it works, but have chosen, with absolutely no evidence whatsoever, to believe in it.

god knows why, but there you go. 

And the lunacy here is the same people trusting the horse de-wormer argue they don’t see evidence of the vaccines being safe.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, lucky2008 said:

Some of us prefer to think for ourselves and not let others make our health decisions for us. 

Just because it's not on a "recommend list" doesn't mean it's not being used. 

Country wide adoption are as follows: 

Belize, Bangladesh, El Salvador, Egypt, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Honduras, Lebanon, Nicaragua, Panama, Zimbabwe

It is also being used in some regions in Brazil, Columbia, Ukraine, Germany, South Africa, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Mexico, amongst others. 

That's not even mentioning isolated usage. 

Right. And many just pray to be cured. Not on a recommended list, but as you say, many try.

Look at your list of countries. Right....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, impulse said:

Yet, it's been widely adopted for Covid use in several countries, accounting for around 2 billion people.

Because they don't have vaccines and are desperate. I'm guessing they are also trying hydroxy. And we know how well that works. Not.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

The ones I don't understand are the people like this guy who started the thread, who seem to want to mock something they don't understand because they think it makes them seem smart.

Exactly. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Neeranam said:

Easy to see the sheep here. 

I take invermectin, and can see through the FDA corruption. 

To be fair if the fda were that corrupt, they would have already approved the COVID vaccines.

I see their refusal to pass the vaccines (after 20 years of development) as proof they are not corrupt.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Right. And many just pray to be cured. Not on a recommended list, but as you say, many try.

Look at your list of countries. Right....

What do you mean? When did I say "many try?" 

What's wrong with the countries I listed?  

You're all over the place and your comments are not making any sense. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Who's your llama?

Llama antibodies may neutralize COVID and help prevent infections, lab trial finds

Llama antibodies could be a potent force in preventing infections from contagious COVID-19 variants, a biomedical company has claimed.

Researchers from the VIB-UGent Center for Medical Biotechnology in Ghent, Belgium, have found that antibodies extracted from a llama named Winter have neutralized the virus, including its variants, in laboratory testing.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/llama-antibodies-may-neutralize-covid-and-help-prevent-infections-lab-trial-finds/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter