Death rates underline importance of vaccination as government aims for November target for red zones

webfact

The 64% unvaccinated figure mentioned in a news release is misleading, as it also said (if you did the maths) that only 10% had been vaccinated to any degree - this left a hole of 26% unaccounted for. Probably these were people for whom they had no data on vaccination (probably none) like migrant labourers. So actually real evidence that vaccinations reduces death rate by about 60% - will be higher when more are fully vaccinated.  We just need better presented, more complete data. But TiT, nothing is explained properly.

As for vaccinations in Isaan, they have taken off in the last week. F-in-L and M- in L both got first jabs last week, and about 400 expats were vaccinated in the last couple of days in Udon Thani, others have appointments.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Almer said:

In Khonkaen i know many Thai and Westerners and i have my over 60 Pfizer confirmed on the 12 Sept with 4 others that i know all Pfiser. 

I am waiting the paid for Moderna (hope is the last one out of Pandora's box). But I was referring to Thais not forigners. I signed up to the latest TIT web but I do not hold out hope for a positive response to that.

2 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

I am waiting the paid for Moderna (hope is the last one out of Pandora's box). But I was referring to Thais not forigners. I signed up to the latest TIT web but I do not hold out hope for a positive response to that.

a suggestion, last week in very rural Issan i had a knock on the door from the local village clinic (3staff part time) asking if i had received a jab yet , to keep the story short my first Pfizer is in Udon  Thani tomorrow all arranged by the little village hospital/clinic, so my suggestion is go and knock on the door of your nearest village clinic, there was no option it was Pfizer for an over 60.