Covid Vaccinations for Thais

Jumbo1968

51 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

When is it available, and will they offer just one as a 'booster shot'?

I really do not know. They made very clear in their confirmation that the booking is not transferable to another person. But I might inquire about the booster possibility when the time comes. I have spent a lot of money that hospital.

• Like 1

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C93nAZBQkKMz5ix9Lacah78hqhXVkKNtk1MewObvlB8/viewform?edit_requested=true&fbclid=IwAR2UyFwC17UYqodfwLPi1jidPIokkBgUDocfgAShzlhdogww8j2mIwwFWM0

that’s the link to register for Thais, my friend did 2 days ago ad did get appointment in Pattaya Indoor stadium for 27th this month, don’t know which vaccine guessing AZ

BPH doing only Sinopharm against fees for Thais according to the current laws

BPH website allowing currently until 27th registration for all foreigners above 40 (Or specific underlying issues) and already registered patient for pre registration …..available Pfizer/AZ/Sinovac all for free

https://www.bangkokpattayahospital.com/en/hospital-news-en/press-release-en/item/3046-covid-vaccine-non-thai-residents-en.html

16 hours ago, a340bangla1 said:

Funnily enough, after I had the appointment for the Pfizer jab at Medpark, I got an SMS from BPH for a Pfizer appointment at Central festival .... I am glad I took the Medpark appointment, they are very professional and well organized.

I had exactly the same, and decided to "Risk" the local Central Festival (If it had been a <deleted> show i would have jumped back in the car and gone to Medpark). . The local central festival was equally well run and organised, in and out in about an hour, and that included to 30 Minute wait after your Jab
Very appreciative of Medpark, and also had SMS and calls from other Bangkok Hospitals for Pfizer Vaccine all around the same days . . 
Anyway, the first one is done, just over 2 weeks for the second