pfizer expatvac

zxzx

On 8/25/2021 at 8:17 AM, Saltire said:

Decided this morning to attend the local vax visit to the village, set up under tents some 300m from my house, SV/AZ. Can't get closer than that to home.

THis whole process of registering and waiting has worn me out mentally. More hoops than a box of Cheerios. I was almost at the point of writing a letter to Santa Claus.

Just back to wait at home for an hour and return when number 179 is due. Not ideal but will hopefully sort out a superior jab in 2022.

Incidentally there was a similar day yesterday for the adjoining village for up to 500 jabs. At lunchtime their poo yai put out a plea for attendees. They had a plan for 1000 today but will do more with the leftovers from yesterday, if people turn up.

Now I know that sods law says I will get an SMS today or tomorrow from expatvac to go to my provincial hospital for Pfizer.

Have you checked your spam mail folder?

12 hours ago, Chris.B said:

Have you checked your spam mail folder?

Yes I check spam daily but since covid, now get very little. Still nothing today. I was disappointed to read the reply I got from the email for foreignvac was probably a well written auto reply.

Had first shot now so its no longer relevant. I will review what's happening with boosters in the new year, may book a Moderna somewhere.

Actually I feel good now not having to trawl TV and the internet for news of vaccines.