Lazada History

lelapin

I used to be able to check old orders of up to at least 2 years ago which was useful if I wished to make a repurchase. Tried today on Lazada website ands it only showed orders back to Dec 2020 even though I had requested all orders.

Anyone had similar problem.

Edited by lelapin

6 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

Just looked and mine goes back to early 2017 when I started with them.

I've got 29 pages of orders going back to 2016 when I ordered my smart phone!

(Note to self: must get out more. ????)

• Haha 2

I am so tired of Lazada & Shopee ...

I just received a treadmill from e**y  on Lazada,   treadmill is ok except there is no oil bottle provided.

I chat back and forth, over and over, the warehouse doesn't have the oil bottle.

They want to give me 50 baht instead.

They should find the oil and send it to me .....  !     why should i have to F***  around and find it.

*  it's not the 50 baht, it's the principle that everything should be in the box of the item you buy.

Now I have to find and order the oil ..... 

Shopee is the same when you try to chat with anyone about an issue, missing part or broken,  it's a real effort as they come back with stupid nonsense requests or answers that have nothing to do with the issue.

46 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Yeah, mine only goes back to the beginning of August this year! ???? 

Mine goes back to 1 Jan 2014 delivered 5 Jan 2014.  But often do not have any option to change language or half Thai/English and have to use Google.  Always seems to be some issue but perhaps clear cookies may fix?

1 minute ago, lopburi3 said:

Mine goes back to 1 Jan 2014 delivered 5 Jan 2014.  But often do not have any option to change language or half Thai/English and have to use Google.  Always seems to be some issue but perhaps clear cookies may fix?

Sadly cookies don't fix it, tried a bare installation of Edge, same issue.

I too get the language problem on occasion, sometimes can't log on when set to English without disabling Chrome translate.

10 hours ago, lopburi3 said:

Beat me by 2 years - 5th Feb 2016! 

Time I bought myself a new mobile...

1067678899_LazadaScreenShot2021-08-31at00_16_55.jpg.011c791c13e8201efcdafa9d736291c0.jpg

• Like 1