Help with DHL Express mail round trip

jazzdog32095

Here's the deal. I need to overnight my passport, birth certificate to the US Embassy in Manila, PH. They will have them for two weeks and require me to furnish them a prepaid envelope DHL to send them back to my address in Pattaya. Simple enough, I go to both FEDX and DHL here in Pattaya, explain what I need and after a long winded explanation that amounted to '' NO HAVE ". I say you must be able do this on my CC,  '' NO HAVE ". Question is HOW can I do this?  Thanks in advance 

Use Thailand Post EMS World.

3-5 days to the Philippines.

Roughly the same amount of time as Fedex and DSL.

About 1500 baht.

You'll need to pay in cash.

You can pay extra to have it registered. 

Important since it contains your passport.

11 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Use Thailand Post EMS World.

3-5 days to the Philippines.

Roughly the same amount of time as Fedex and DSL.

About 1500 baht.

You'll need to pay in cash.

You can pay extra to have it registered. 

Important since it contains your passport.

I wonder if the last highlighted sentence precludes Thailand Post EMS World or is considered a  courier service companies, such as FedEx, UPS or DHL ?  Why is it preferred ?

If you are not able to obtain certified copies, you should send the original documents to our office. We recommend that you use a courier service with tracking capability so that we may verify receipt of your documents. After copying the original documents, we will mail them back to you. You may provide us with a pre-paid self-addressed return label for the secure return of your documents. We can only accept return labels/airway bills issued by courier service companies, such as FedEx, UPS or DHL. Our local post office does not accept pre-paid registered mail labels issued by foreign postal offices.