The green Covid Vaccine Certificate - and how you get it.

OneMoreFarang

Downloaded the app and to create an account you have to put in your 13 digit code and your phone number ( to receive a OTP ).

Unfortunately MedPark didn’t note my phone number so couldn’t use the app.

But the QR code on my vax certificate gives me one of these:

F4DCC0DF-45D2-4B5D-8A49-94EBD3EE1DED.png.d44a621a0336f965eeada9c7337124e0.png

So I guess I’m good to go without the app. I’ll just save the screenshot with my passport photo etc .

Edited by Andrew Dwyer

28 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Unfortunately MedPark didn’t note my phone number so couldn’t use the app.

You can still use the app. YOU provide the phone number for an OTP.

It has nothing to do with MedPark.

Medpark has my phone number as 0000000000, but I used my real phone number, received the OTP, registered, used the app.

Edited by mtls2005

13 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Medpark has my phone number as 0000000000, but I used my real phone number, received the OTP, registered, used the app.

Sorry it’s MOPH not MedPark, my bad .

When I put my phone number in I get this:

AFB140E3-7E3E-40E2-B798-FB2E461A21BF.jpeg.ab13cc743e20182eef8b74c674efd2b2.jpeg

E7FE8C04-4AB3-455E-A78C-2E9E7732F458.jpeg.76b3291df8ffe3b162c9107c73ba7e41.jpeg

On 8/31/2021 at 5:52 PM, mtls2005 said:

So I emailed MedPark and asked them to add my phone number to their records so I could open MohPromt app.

They replied within the hour saying they had done it.

Tested and it worked !

Another gold star for MedPark.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Anyone worked out how they calculate the 13 digit code?

I've got my certificate after two vaccinations but no 13 digit code or QR code. Also no pink, yellow or any other colour ID card.

6000+passport number doesn't work

I got my 600000 number after 1st jab at MedPark but I assume it is generated by the MOPH.

Where did you get vaccinated ??

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I got my 600000 number after 1st jab at MedPark but I assume it is generated by the MOPH.

Where did you get vaccinated ??

Like Andrew I got the paper from Medpark showing current jab, 2nd jab date and 13 digits 600000*** number along the bottom. This first QR code on that "receipt" just translates to the 13 digit number again. 

Obviously some hospitals or vax centers are not issuing them.

But the Medpark vax system,  certainly for Pfizer,  certainly was under the auspices of the MOPH. 

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Anyone worked out how they calculate the 13 digit code?

Sequential, I would think, otherwise you run the risk of duplications.

How are pink id card numbers derived? Those are also 13 digits, and also begin with "6", right?

2 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Sequential, I would think, otherwise you run the risk of duplications.

How are pink id card numbers derived? Those are also 13 digits, and also begin with "6", right?

So not based on passport so probably from a central database which by the sounds of it the hospital should provide

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

Does the mobile number definitely need to be updated by Hospital for the app to work with OTP?

I think your mobile number needs to be in the MoPH database, and match to your 600000nnnnnnn Thai Vaccination ID number.

That's my guess.

34 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Does the mobile number definitely need to be updated by Hospital for the app to work with OTP?

Mine didn’t work and gave me a message that it wasn’t in the MOPH database.

The MOPH website is all in Thai so I sent an email to MedPark asking them to add my phone number to their vaccination record, they replied within the hour that it was added and I was able to use the MohPromt app.

• Like 1

Within a few minutes of getting my second dose, the Mor Prom + app was populated with that info in the ID Card/Dripping Syringe tab.

And the Vaccine Covid-19 Certificate was available. Very official looking. Calls my 6000000nnnnnnn number "ID Card Number".

The Digital Health Pass section just contains a dummy document. Assume that can be linked when issued?

app.png

Hello,

Can you register with a foreign certificate such as EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE?

Is it ok to have shots with different vaccines. I have 2 Pfizer shots and am considering having a third one with Moderna

38 minutes ago, bert bloggs said:

Downloaded my green vaccine cert from.mor prom,it seems that i am Thai ,strange that i must have changed from British ????

When I use the QR code from my vaccination paperwork it takes me to a different-looking MoPH document. It does have Nationality, mine translates from Thai to my correct nationality.

Edited by mtls2005

2 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

When I use the QR code from my vaccination paperwork it takes me to a different-looking MoPH document. It does have Nationality, mine translates from Thai to my correct nationality.

Mine translates from thai to thai???? i also have a certificate from the hospital in thai and english to say i have had 2az jabs they both have my pink card no on them

Edited by bert bloggs